• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice game of Horse we saw tonight

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow i couldn't get into this game. All the scoring you would think it was great but it was boring. The most exciting plays was when the defenses actually played defense instead of sitting on the sidelines all game long just letting each team march up and down the field.

Is this what the NFL wants? because i was not entertained.

These offenses are powerful both the Chiefs and Rams but they both have zero defense. they might as well have lined up at the 25 yard line all game long and seen who could make TD's with no defenders because thats what it felt like haha.

at least the end was some what enjoyable, i thought for sure KC was going to score and then have the Rams return the kickoff for a score.

I couldn't agree more, and some annalists are saying it was the best regular season game ever played.... :L That's not my type of football, I enjoyed the Dallas vs Atlanta game 100 times more... I've always been a defensive football fan, I love watching good defenses just suck the will out of an offense, sadly I just don't think were gonna see much of that anymore, it can change in the future if we get people up top that care about the game and not $ being there only factor appeasing casual fans, but until then expect offensive records, high scoring week in and week out.... That game had over 1,000 yards of offense and 105 points, it's just stupid, If I want to watch grown men play catch I'll take a football into my backyard and throw it around....

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just the ebb and flow of how sports works. O's are ascendant right now, but there's D coordinators who are going to respond in kind.

It's kinda funny because I remember having a discussion years ago on another site about the CFL game, and how this person thought it sucked so much. Convo ended up with a claim that big program college teams could beat a CFL squad. What I pointed out was that if they were playing CFL rules, I'd put money on the CFL team, simply because of the difference in the size and speed of the athletes. The college linebackers would essentially be fish out of water.

Now the NFL is moving that same way. How to counteract a spread offence with all the crazy motion? Smaller quicker defenders that can play in space. The CFL has had D lineman who look like NFL linebackers, and linebackers who look like DB's for 15 years now.

The NFL is now moving that exact same way.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pass rushers become even more premium, gotta keep frank clark...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes you wonder what they plan to do with Frank Clark and why they did not extend him before he had his contract year. They normally extend players before their final year yet they did not with Clark.

Ok so now i see whats going on. Franks Agent wants him to go into FA. oof. He thinks it will net him a larger contract. So it seems the Hawks have been talking to Clarks agent and that they have had good talks ( Clarks agent said this ) but he wants Clark to become a free agent. They are also willing to play out the franchise tag if that happens. So in other words he wont be signing anything any time soon.

He has taken out a insurance on himself also.

Last edited:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does all this seem so familiar?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus how many college football games hit 50 plus this weekend. DAMN One had 70 plus for both teams.

Those are not games I want to watch. :tsk: