• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice Bye week

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would’ve been nicer if the Vikings lost, but our lead in the division stayed the same. The packers offense doesn’t look as good as usual. I think we might be trending up while they are trending down. Now, we brig on the Dolphins followed by the patriots. It’s going to be a tough 2 weeks.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is trash.....…….Should be an easy go of it,but then again,the ones youre suppose to win are the ones that give you the toughest go of it.
Pats will be a tough game,especially now they got Edelman back...…..Cant wait for that one.Got two tix.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is nothing to be afraid of, especially with both their lines having suffered some big injuries. They've lost Sitton and their starting center for the year while just having lost their RT to injury as well. It's going to be a sack bonanza.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, GB losing is nice.

Miami isn't good, but that's a funky game... I don't know

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, GB losing is nice.

Miami isn't good, but that's a funky game... I don't know
I'm an avid devotee of "On any given Sunday". I never count any team out, no matter the record or how they are playing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW - I'm not a fan of Detroit looking formidable and possibly coming into their own under Patricia

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an avid devotee of "On any given Sunday". I never count any team out, no matter the record or how they are playing.

And here I thought Buffalo would be trash and then yet they go and surprise me.......You just never know,but hey,we got this..........I just hope we don't overlook them cause we play NE in two weeks.......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here I thought Buffalo would be trash and then yet they go and surprise me.......You just never know,but hey,we got this..........I just hope we don't overlook them cause we play NE in two weeks.......

Buffalo is still pretty trashy. They're just not the total shit show that they appeared to be the first two weeks. Tennessee has played a lot of those snooze fest 13-10, 13-12, 16-9 type of games over the past couple of seasons... and when your offense struggles like that. You can always let one get away. What I am saying... is that I don't really believe that win was a result of Buffalo becoming a formidable team.

Allen does some good things and has given them a slight spark. However, he's still got a ways to go and I foresee a good handful of mistakes from him against our D.

I like how we matchup with each of MIA and BUF. However, road games always have the ability to be weird...

The expectation SHOULD be to win 3 of these 4 games vs the AFC East. With the possibility of reeling off all 4... 2-2 would be a disappointment.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo is still pretty trashy. They're just not the total shit show that they appeared to be the first two weeks. Tennessee has played a lot of those snooze fest 13-10, 13-12, 16-9 type of games over the past couple of seasons... and when your offense struggles like that. You can always let one get away. What I am saying... is that I don't really believe that win was a result of Buffalo becoming a formidable team.

Allen does some good things and has given them a slight spark. However, he's still got a ways to go and I foresee a good handful of mistakes from him against our D.

I like how we matchup with each of MIA and BUF. However, road games always have the ability to be weird...

The expectation SHOULD be to win 3 of these 4 games vs the AFC East. With the possibility of reeling off all 4... 2-2 would be a disappointment.

I really don't believe buffalo is a decent team either,but how do you go from looking good in one game to looking bad the next...……...Vikes game comes to mind,they mauled the team I thought was gonna win the division...…

I think we have a very good chance to win it now...…….:thumb:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't believe buffalo is a decent team either,but how do you go from looking good in one game to looking bad the next...……...Vikes game comes to mind,they mauled the team I thought was gonna win the division...…

I think we have a very good chance to win it now...…….:thumb:

After watching the GB/DET game... I feel even better about our chances than I did a week ago. Which was already a pretty positive gut feeling.

Rodgers can always get hot and go on a run. However, it's really the same old BS going on around him and the knee is still a bit of an issue. IMO, we were already a better team than them in Week 1... and as the year goes on (health pending) we should really separate ourselves.

Minnesota, I really can't quite get a read on. They've been a roller coaster ride so far and I'm truly not sure if beating Philly is a win that I should be impressed with. Philly could be a contender that's caught some bad breaks or they're really going to have a SB hangover - win 7-8 games.

Winning 9 of their last 11 to get to 11 wins won't be easy. So, that makes me feel good. I think 11 wins may be the magic number for the NFC North crown.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the GB/DET game... I feel even better about our chances than I did a week ago. Which was already a pretty positive gut feeling.

Rodgers can always get hot and go on a run. However, it's really the same old BS going on around him and the knee is still a bit of an issue. IMO, we were already a better team than them in Week 1... and as the year goes on (health pending) we should really separate ourselves.

Minnesota, I really can't quite get a read on. They've been a roller coaster ride so far and I'm truly not sure if beating Philly is a win that I should be impressed with. Philly could be a contender that's caught some bad breaks or they're really going to have a SB hangover - win 7-8 games.

Winning 9 of their last 11 to get to 11 wins won't be easy. So, that makes me feel good. I think 11 wins may be the magic number for the NFC North crown.

We were...……...And still have not quite got over that loss...…..still stings. :rant:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were...……...And still have not quite got over that loss...…..still stings. :rant:

Yeah, I would have thought winning three straight and looking as good as we did vs TB would have helped it a bit. However, in a strange way... it makes me look back with even more regret.

It'd be an easier pill to swallow at this point if we just looked like shit and the loss no longer really mattered.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know too many folks that had the Bears off to this good a start.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't go game by game, but I had the Bears overall at 10-6 before the season started, and just about everyone agrees that the first half of the schedule is easier than the second half, so a 3-1 start seems quite reasonable, even expected.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There were a good chunk of those who predicted 3-1 with the loss to GB.

It was more the 2nd half schedule that folks were afraid of. However, now that San Fran lost Jimmy G, Minnesota looks very beatable, GB is struggling and NYG looks brutal... it no longer worries me much.

Is the 2nd half more difficult than the 1st? Yes. However, the margin has closed considerably.