• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice Article On Gore

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great article indeed.

Another reason why the niners winning the bowl would make me even more happy is for gore. Im sure many falcons fans are saying the same about T. Gonzalez.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article. I liked Craig, Hearst, and Watters- but Gore is my favorite 49er RB of all-time.
He's tough, humble, hard-working, has a lion heart, and has to be one of the most complete RB's in the last several years. Hoping he finally gets his SB this year!

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gore might be my favorite 49er off all time

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore might be my favorite 49er off all time

The dude is a warrior and he improves on some part of his game every year. One year it was his blitz pickup, one year it was his pass catching and another his fumbles. Remember when they couldn't have Gore in the game down by the goal line because he'd fumble? I never worry about that any more.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude is a warrior and he improves on some part of his game every year. One year it was his blitz pickup, one year it was his pass catching and another his fumbles. Remember when they couldn't have Gore in the game down by the goal line because he'd fumble? I never worry about that any more.

You know I was thinking about that in the GB game. He has improved so much on his fumbling. That was such a big thing a few years ago but he got that under control these last couple of years.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do remember that - and I don't worry about Gore fumbling at all anymore. Rathman baby - Rathman!

Gore is one of those I really want to see hold-up the Lombardi!