• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL Current +5 Draft Quarterfinal 4 : Ritz vs UK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Milk and Smitty. Kinda tired of Milk not voting in all the games.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Milk and Smitty. Kinda tired of Milk not voting in all the games.

Maybe he is taking his time in analysizing the matchup more. It is a very close matchup so he is doing his do diligence and researching. Geez Nos what's the rush. :hammer:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the holdup fellas. Long day and my phone died pretty early on.

I love UKs D. And his team overall. But I thought Ritzy did a real nice job surrounded Wayne with a great cast. Ritz gets my vote.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Ritzy and dont worry about it Smitty at least you have a good excuse Milk probably didn't vote in this matchup because his underoos were on backwards!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK in a close one... I like both defenses a lot except for both line 2 2nd, and UKs 3rd line 2nd...

But where UK wins is depth here...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Ritzy and dont worry about it Smitty at least you have a good excuse Milk probably didn't vote in this matchup because his underoos were on backwards!

Sucky way to lose for Uk who had a awesome team. Even after our matchup I bet Orr is still serving a 5min major for fighting.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK in a close one... I like both defenses a lot except for both line 2 2nd, and UKs 3rd line 2nd...

But where UK wins is depth here...

He wins because of depth but you liked both defenses except UK's 2,3? I am confused on this but math is one of my many weak areas. So you are saying he has more depth where on his offense? because it sure isn't his goalies where I feel I have the best 2 combined in this whole draft. Hey we all have our opinions but I am confused on what you meant by UK's depth is better. Sounds like my ex "his depth was better and that's why I chose him over you Josh". Bitches!!! :D

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wins because of depth but you liked both defenses except UK's 2,3? I am confused on this but math is one of my many weak areas. So you are saying he has more depth where on his offense? because it sure isn't his goalies where I feel I have the best 2 combined in this whole draft. Hey we all have our opinions but I am confused on what you meant by UK's depth is better. Sounds like my ex "his depth was better and that's why I chose him over you Josh". Bitches!!! :D

Doesn't matter, my vote came after the "deadline"... Funny that during draft Nos stopped rushing people... But when vote comes, he gets annoyed when people take their time...

Sorry Nos... I have said many times, hockey is not my sport... I didn't know these 2 teams well enough, so i waited until i got home to make my pick...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol so UK loses because milk went MIA for 4 hours? Tough break.

But Ritz team is great too.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter, my vote came after the "deadline"... Funny that during draft Nos stopped rushing people... But when vote comes, he gets annoyed when people take their time...

Sorry Nos... I have said many times, hockey is not my sport... I didn't know these 2 teams well enough, so i waited until i got home to make my pick...

Take their time? You voted in our matchup 4 1/2 hours ago, how much time do you need? I'm not into rushing anyone but as long as you're here why not vote on all 4 games? I'm not mad at ya Milk but I don't buy the hockey isnt your sport argument, you do this for the other drafts as well.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take their time? You voted in our matchup 4 1/2 hours ago, how much time do you need? I'm not into rushing anyone but as long as you're here why not vote on all 4 games? I'm not mad at ya Milk but I don't buy the hockey isnt your sport argument, you do this for the other drafts as well.

I am usually the first one to vote... when i am not... its because i am not around... Not saying i am busy... I have no life... but when i vote, i like to actually know what i am voting for... and i have trouble doing that when i am away from a computer... There are some matches i see to be more obvious than others, and when i do i will vote on them as soon as i can...

But again, if you notice, i am the first one to vote 80% of the time...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buck the Fuckeyes

Damn refs and one sided calls during OSU and PSU tournament basketball game. Oh well Psu wasn't going to advance past MSU but those horrible non calls didn't help either.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am usually the first one to vote... when i am not... its because i am not around... Not saying i am busy... I have no life... but when i vote, i like to actually know what i am voting for... and i have trouble doing that when i am away from a computer... There are some matches i see to be more obvious than others, and when i do i will vote on them as soon as i can...

Milk, nos isn't saying that you are first, third or always last to vote but kills him is voting for only some of the matchups then disappearing. I bet he rather you vote for all 4 at once or be late to the party and then vote for all the games. If you can manage to vote for 1 then you should have time for the other 3. I am glad you were late to the party because I new who you would vote for and Smitty bailed me out. Crappy way to lose for UK when it was a tie but I don't have a solution to the problem so I'll shut up. Once again great team UK that defense was frightening.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said im not mad and usually you not voting in all the games doesn't make us wait but on the odd occasion it does it bothers me a little.

You don't vote first 80% of the time because that would mean that UK and myself only vote first 1 of every game rounds and I know thats not true. I'd say it's more likely UK or I vote first 80% of the time.

Now let me go post the semi-final games.