• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Week 4: Which games are you watching this weekend?

NFL Week 4: Which games are you watching this weekend?

• Tennessee at Indy - AFC East matchup, trying to catch the Jags

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Potato salad at Taco salad - nothing good this week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver/Vegas game seems huge. Vegas can't go 0-2 in division, 0-4 overall without even playing KC yet.
Buffalo/Baltimore seems like a big deal, too, although with Miami losing I dont think Buffalo is feeling too much heat even if they lose that.

KC vs Tampa. Bet the under?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver/Vegas game seems huge. Vegas can't go 0-2 in division, 0-4 overall without even playing KC yet.
Buffalo/Baltimore seems like a big deal, too, although with Miami losing I dont think Buffalo is feeling too much heat even if they lose that.

KC vs Tampa. Bet the under?

It's also big because Wilson has looked garbage and ESPN/PFF and various sites are already mumbling about whether Wilson is spent OR "What's wrong with the Broncos OL?" Various YouTubers are saying Wilson is holding onto the ball too long, not scrambling, not making throws over the middle. I was wrong about the mumblings on whether Denver's OL is a problem. I thought it would take until midseason. It took 3 weeks. They'd look even worse if the refs had actually called the blatant holding all game in the Seattle matchup from the RT.

It is frustrating as FUCK as a Seahawks fan. This is what we've been SCREAMING about for the whole offseason but OOOOH NO, Seattle's OL sucks and Denver's is SOO much better and Seattle fans are bitter!!!! Denver's OL is giving up a decent amount of pass pressure given that 2 of the 3 teams they've played SUCK (Houston/Seattle). And admittedly, it's not entirely the OLs fault... which again is what we've been screaming.

That said, if Las Vegas knocks off Denver (LV has a good pass rush, not the best run D) - ooooooh boy. Are the headlines gonna fly. Obviously I'm rooting for the Raiders solely because draft capital but I really don't care about Wilson at this point. What's done is done.... but it's still entertaining to watch how the whole thing is gonna pan out.

And then naturally I'll watch Seattle give up 500 yards against the Lions with their stupid 2 DL/wide 9 front.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also big because Wilson has looked garbage and ESPN/PFF and various sites are already mumbling about whether Wilson is spent OR "What's wrong with the Broncos OL?" Various YouTubers are saying Wilson is holding onto the ball too long, not scrambling, not making throws over the middle. I was wrong about the mumblings on whether Denver's OL is a problem. I thought it would take until midseason. It took 3 weeks. They'd look even worse if the refs had actually called the blatant holding all game in the Seattle matchup from the RT.

It is frustrating as FUCK as a Seahawks fan. This is what we've been SCREAMING about for the whole offseason but OOOOH NO, Seattle's OL sucks and Denver's is SOO much better and Seattle fans are bitter!!!! Denver's OL is giving up a decent amount of pass pressure given that 2 of the 3 teams they've played SUCK (Houston/Seattle). And admittedly, it's not entirely the OLs fault... which again is what we've been screaming.

That said, if Las Vegas knocks off Denver (LV has a good pass rush, not the best run D) - ooooooh boy. Are the headlines gonna fly. Obviously I'm rooting for the Raiders solely because draft capital but I really don't care about Wilson at this point. What's done is done.... but it's still entertaining to watch how the whole thing is gonna pan out.

And then naturally I'll watch Seattle give up 500 yards against the Lions with their stupid 2 DL/wide 9 front.
Yeah, its big for Denver because one would assume that they should be better than what they are. Wilson struggling again would in theory become one of the bigger storylines in football.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the super exciting Bears vs Giants must-see not on this list??????
:drum:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than watching the Pats getting their asses handed to them by Arron and Green Bay I'm liking the KC and Buffalo games.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Pats @ Packers choice?
I will painfully be watching that one.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Pats @ Packers choice?
I will painfully be watching that one.

I did not want to list all the games... I will be watching this one as well. Hopefully Packers run defense from last week shows up again and not the run defense vs Bears.

Packers fairly healthy... Watkins on IR, but Watson back it appears so more options at WR fortunately.

Jaire Alexander is questionable... everyone else playing on the roster.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills @ Ravens, because I want to see Tagovailoa's bitches go at it. :nod:

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers vs Jets with a bottle of bourbon......

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saints/vikes its only game on early:suds:

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags @ Eagles. What a comeback by Eagles from 14-0 to 20-14 using a bruising running game with Sanders and Gainwell. At the half.