• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL TV Schedule Week #14

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wake up all week at 4:35 AM.

I get out of bed around 7 AM on a Sunday, shit, shower, shave, grab my book, make a small pot of coffee, set PVR to record all 10 AM games, then relax.

I was going to say, how can you sit thru that many games, but I forgot you can speed watch...and during this time of year, outside activities are limited I would imagine.

I'm not an alarm person, normally bladder wakes me up around 4a...I get some stuff done, my golf practice time takes me to about 12...wrap up and back home about 12:30 and ready for 1p games.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say, how can you sit thru that many games, but I forgot you can speed watch...and during this time of year, outside activities are limited I would imagine.

I'm not an alarm person, normally bladder wakes me up around 4a...I get some stuff done, my golf practice time takes me to about 12...wrap up and back home about 12:30 and ready for 1p games.

I haven't needed an alarm for decades.

I could practice golf all day every day and I'd still suck.....

If a game becomes shit of course I start the speed scan. And may end up deleting it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't needed an alarm for decades.

I could practice golf all day every day and I'd still suck.....

If a game becomes shit of course I start the speed scan. And may end up deleting it.
Me either.

Whenever the wife needs to get up earlier than norm...I'm the alarm clock....lol

Yeah...most weekend hacks my age practice just enough to keep from getting worse! Rarely enough to get any better. It's a addictive sickness.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm lucky.

Hope you’re joking. My wife is incredible. My rock. Never had a bad day in my life cause I know I get to go home and see my best friend. She never nags, no “honey do” lists. Bought me a 87 Grand National as a surprise one year. If I could just get her to stop buying so much shit it would be AMAZING. Freaking $650 shoes? Uuuugh

https://goo.gl/images/uvYY2W

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4am... Nooooo! Saturday I wake up at noon. You’re missing the best part of life, SLEEPING IN! I’ve never been up that early in my life unless I still didn’t go to bed yet. Invest big money in bed and pillows. It will change your sleep deprivation!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you’re joking. My wife is incredible. My rock. Never had a bad day in my life cause I know I get to go home and see my best friend. She never nags, no “honey do” lists. Bought me a 87 Grand National as a surprise one year. If I could just get her to stop buying so much shit it would be AMAZING. Freaking $650 shoes? Uuuugh

https://goo.gl/images/uvYY2W

A GNX even....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4am... Nooooo! Saturday I wake up at noon. You’re missing the best part of life, SLEEPING IN! I’ve never been up that early in my life unless I still didn’t go to bed yet. Invest big money in bed and pillows. It will change your sleep deprivation!

It's the same 24 hours, the balloon is simply squeezed differently.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A GNX even....

Nah... no GNX. They’re 6 figures. Just an 87 GN, moon roof, 40k mileage. The Ferrari of trailer parks! Only runs on race fuel cause the turbo is cranked up with the fat 3 inch dump pipe. A rocket that handles like crap!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah... no GNX. They’re 6 figures. Just an 87 GN, moon roof, 40k mileage. The Ferrari of trailer parks! Only runs on race fuel cause the turbo is cranked up with the fat 3 inch dump pipe. A rocket that handles like crap!

The picture was a GNX...

I lived in a small town (8,000) and there were 2 GNs and 1 GNX.

And you are correct. They handle like shit, and the seats are useless.

But until that first corner....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually when I hit the sack, I'm out for the duration but I hit the sack pretty early too..10-11, and admittedly I did wake up at 5-5:30, but I change my hours at work, moved everything up an hr so I avoid the serious rush hr traffic. So instead of going back to sleep after my bathroom run, I stay up now.

That said, early morning is kind of the most productive time for me...especially on weekends, house is quiet, make a cup of joe, and get started, review financial stuff, shop, post on the Hoop, etc.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many interesting AM (early) games yesterday for me.

I was paying attention to Cle-Car, KC-Bal, NO-TB, NE-Mia and HOU-Ind.

And I had gone back to see how Buf-NYJ was going, skimming through to see the end before I finished up with the main 5.

Sure as shit I hear "And with New England losing in Miami...." FUCK!!!!!

So as I'm watching, I simply can't figure where they lose it, 5 up, time dwindling, etc... You know the rest.

But my NFL cup was literally running over. Just too many interesting games.....