• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Trade Value

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo, cutler, and josh freeman? The list is far too QB heavy.

Also if the steelers turned down Adrian Peterson for Ben someone should never get a job in the NFL again.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Russell Wilson over RG3 is downright laughable, knee injury and all.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A lot of that has to do with their respective contracts.

I have no doubt the context of this article/list is going to get lost in this thread and it's going to turn into more of a player ranking debate. Which is not what this is about.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo, cutler, and josh freeman? The list is far too QB heavy.

Also if the steelers turned down Adrian Peterson for Ben someone should never get a job in the NFL again.

?

Adrian Peterson is a 28 year old running back. If anyone traded anything substantial for him (unless you were a Super Bowl Contender for the next three years) they should never get a job in the NFL again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of that has to do with their respective contracts.

I have no doubt the context of this article/list is going to get lost in this thread and it's going to turn into more of a player ranking debate. Which is not what this is about.

Exactly. It's trade value. You have to factor in age, contract size, etc.

Adrian Peterson is all world now but how much do you trade for 3 great years ?

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilson has a better contract and has already proven to be more durable and very comparable performance wise. Don't see how one over the other is laughable either way, but give me Wilson.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson has a better contract and has already proven to be more durable and very comparable performance wise. Don't see how one over the other is laughable either way, but give me Wilson.

I am a Patriots fan not a Seahawks fan but I think Russel Wilson is a superstar in the making. I watched him play in college and he was really raw but very exciting. He is a winner and healthy. RG-3's injury would have been career ending in the past. He will play again but would you really trade for him now? Even if you are an RG-3 fan you are going to watch and wait......

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?

Adrian Peterson is a 28 year old running back. If anyone traded anything substantial for him (unless you were a Super Bowl Contender for the next three years) they should never get a job in the NFL again.

He has more trade value than Big Ben does, and it's not even close.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben isn't a franchise quarterback.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben is absolutely more valuable than AP tradewise. Again, AP is an amazing talent. He also had massive knee surgery and the shelflife of RBs isn't too long after 30. 31 year old AP will likely not resemble 2012 AP. Big Ben has 2 SBs, is probably the toughest QB in the league to takedown and is probably somewhere between 5-10 if you had to rank QBs. You don't get rid of top ten QBs.