• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Sunday Ticket

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife hates how frugal I am. Ill skip the cheese on my burger if it saves me 25 cents. When I go out to dinner i get water instead of a 2 dollar soda. But when it comes to my NFL package I don't care what it costs. Its a must. Living in the West I refuse to wake up early and go to a sports bar at 10am.

You may be fortunate to still have a wife if you're that tight..., I can only imagine her Valentine day gift...:D

disappointment.jpg :dhd:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for all the cheapos theres this site /idimsports.eu/american-football.html#.V3GFFvkrLIU which the quality isnt the greatest but u get the game Havent used for nfl but mlb has worked:suds:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for all the cheapos theres this site /idimsports.eu/american-football.html#.V3GFFvkrLIU which the quality isnt the greatest but u get the game Havent used for nfl but mlb has worked:suds:

Admittedly I'm a cheapo now days when it comes to watching the NFL, but I get to play more golf on better courses...:suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had it the first two years and it wasn't for me, perhaps if I lived outta market of my team. I won't switch channels if my team is playing and games I'm usually interested in are the national games more often than not.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its crazy expensive. I probably just going to the local sports bar with no voice. lol
A great option is the red zone channel. It's much cheaper than SundayTicket and non-stop action. They actually show every touchdown of every game as they happen. Pretty much the greatest channel ever invented in my opinion.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great option is the red zone channel. It's much cheaper than SundayTicket and non-stop action. They actually show every touchdown of every game as they happen. Pretty much the greatest channel ever invented in my opinion.

It depends on your motivation. If you are primarily looking to catch the highlights & use if for Fantasy purposes then the Red Zone is perfect. However - if you feel the need to watch every game for your team & you live out of market then you should get the Sunday Ticket or head to the local sports bar assuming that your team is not on national TV.

As some folks have alluded to - Sunday Ticket may not be a bad option to sports bars since the cost will be similar & you can have the comforts of home & avoid any risk of possibly getting pulled over. Of course some folks might like the social aspect of the sports bar.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had it the first two years and it wasn't for me, perhaps if I lived outta market of my team. I won't switch channels if my team is playing and games I'm usually interested in are the national games more often than not.

I usually pick 4 AM games (5 if need be) leaving the missus one available tuner...

I record them all and watch till I get to Live TV skipping commercials and even between plays, then switch to the second game, etc.

The only way to fly.

Ditto for the afternoon.