• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Regular Season Schedule

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this supposed leak of the schedule. Not sure how reliable it is, but it's something.

It has us playing in this order: @Patriots, Bears, Cardinals, @Seattle, @Rams, Detroit, Giants (Night), @Cardinals, BYE, Buffalo (Thurs), Miami, @Jets (Early), @Vikings (Early), @Packers, Rams, @Saints (Night), Seattle, New York, Green Bay, Denver.

I made up the last three because I hope we make it to the Super Bowl as the Number One Seed and I want us to beat Eli, Rodgers, and, of course, Peyton Manning.

Reasoning: 2012 NFL Regular Season Schedule

When the real schedule comes out we can use this thread or start a new one. IF this is right, what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has the Seahawks playing on NBC just as many times as the Niners.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not..

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm leaning on this being fake but it wouldn't surprise me if it's real.

Seems odd that we don't have at least one MNF game (away at least). Especially when you consider some of the teams that are in the MNF games.

Also doesn't make sense we would finish playing the Cardinals by week 8. The schedule is supposed to stack your second division game at the end of the season.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no matter the schedule, the key is beating the NFC West.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has the Seahawks playing on NBC just as many times as the Niners.

Considering the source, I had assumed they would have had the Eagles on NBC more often than Seattle. Maybe they thought Manning wanted to play in a worse place (Seattle) than Denver and haven't changed it yet?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning on this being fake but it wouldn't surprise me if it's real.

Seems odd that we don't have at least one MNF game (away at least). Especially when you consider some of the teams that are in the MNF games.

Also doesn't make sense we would finish playing the Cardinals by week 8. The schedule is supposed to stack your second division game at the end of the season.

Yeah, it appears to be fake, maybe it was preliminary arrangements before they figured out the problems? In other words, it could be a real leak, but a premature leak.

Do you guys like homestands (2-3 at home) and road trips (2-3 away) or would you prefer if you could to have it H-W-H-W-H-W-Etc.? If so, start at home to get going, or finish at home in case it's a do-or-die?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NFC West is the key, not the only.

but since you broguht it up, what should be the bar?

it should be much higher than beating the misfits of the nfc west that's for sure! it was suppose to be a joke tho, get it haha nfc west teams suck, lolz

:washing:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it should be much higher than beating the misfits of the nfc west that's for sure! it was suppose to be a joke tho, get it haha nfc west teams suck, lolz

:washing:

don't have a big problem if others think they're jokes, but on the Sundays we play them.......they're far from jokes to me. in fact, i take them more seriously than other teams.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Out the gate ooooo....

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It will be interesting to see how different the leaked versions is from the actual version.

The last time they opened up against an AFC team was in 1999 against the Jacksonville Jaguars and they lost 41-3 (4-12 that season). They faced the Jets in week one in '98. My next thought would be to look at how often other teams play against another team from the other conference in week one. My guess is that it's somewhat rare at best? It might have something to do with expansion/realignment maybe? I'd be surprised to see the 49ers open up against NE.