• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Power Rankings: Preseason Edition

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Luck injury kills them. Honestly, as a backup it could be worse than Brissett but they go from a 10 or 11 win team to about a ceiling of maybe 7 or 8 wins AT MOST. Probably more like 6-7 wins imo

Same with the Eagles and Wentz but I think that could be a worse situation if it were to happen.
What kills the Colts is the division they're in really doesn't have a bottom feeder. They go from being a little better than all three of the teams in their division to definitely the worst. Titans and Jaguars both made a lot of moves to bolster their offense. Colts could easily drop to a 4 or 5 win team.

Eagles could lose Wentz and have a shot at finishing 2nd in their division.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good list minus the Saints. I think the rest of that division puts up a better fight this year.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Luck injury kills them. Honestly, as a backup it could be worse than Brissett but they go from a 10 or 11 win team to about a ceiling of maybe 7 or 8 wins AT MOST. Probably more like 6-7 wins imo

Same with the Eagles and Wentz but I think that could be a worse situation if it were to happen.

Both have very good coaching staffs, particularly for managing the QB position. I don’t think an injury to one player kills either team, but obviously losing your starting QB is going to hurt no matter what.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good list minus the Saints. I think the rest of that division puts up a better fight this year.

I think you’re right about the rest of the division. I like the Falcons a little and the Panthers should be tough. Not sure about the Buccaneers.

I might have put the Saints a little high - but I see their defense improving, great weapons around Brees, and I think he won’t need to carry the team the way he did in prior years. If he can be an effective game manager, that team should still win 10+ games. Brees didn’t look great down the stretch but he looked fine in the playoffs, although he’s almost got no deep ball ability at this point.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too low.

We probably deserve 5-15. Not much change from last year.

Just wondering what process by giving up 19?

If Seattle can't take the division from LAR, then they have no business hogging a wild card spot again. I can see 8-8 because SF should be improved.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seattle can't take the division from LAR, then they have no business hogging a wild card spot again. I can see 8-8 because SF should be improved.
This doesn’t make sense if Seattle doesn’t beat out LAR for the division but still has a good enough record for a wild card then they aren’t “hogging” the spot, they earned it.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn’t make sense if Seattle doesn’t beat out LAR for the division but still has a good enough record for a wild card then they aren’t “hogging” the spot, they earned it.

Last year, they lost to Dallas in the wild card round. Seattle is a boring team if they are going to do what they have been doing the last three or four years. The NFC is weak right now as it stands after the top three.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, they lost to Dallas in the wild card round. Seattle is a boring team if they are going to do what they have been doing the last three or four years. The NFC is weak right now as it stands after the top three.
If they make it in they make it in, I don’t see a problem, who cares if it’s boring

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3