• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Playoff Picture

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And picks

Ravens Vs Steelers: Ravens are just small birds but they are the smartest of all the birds. They also possess cunning. The Steelers are brutes, able to bend steel with their bare hands. This one is a no brainer, literally, Steelers with a steel rod swing ftw!

Bengals Vs Colts: Bengal tigers are some of the most beautiful, ferocious and endangered creatures on the planet. So while they maybe the aforementioned, they suck at surviving. Colts are horses revered for their beauty and are usually under the age of 4. Colt = Bengal food. Bengals by a claw.

Loins Vs Cowboys: Loins are powerful but lazy creatures. They tend to rely on the ladies for food and such. Cowboys are hard nosed, hard working people full of ingenuity. They also have guns. Cowboys by the buckshot.

Cardinals Vs Panthers : Cardinals are robust, seed-eating birds with strong bills. Panthers Under medieval belief, after feasting, the panther will sleep in a cave for a total of three days. After this period ends, the panther roars, in the process emitting a sweet smelling odor. This odor draws in any creatures who smell it (the dragon being the only creature immune), they are eaten by the panther, and the cycle begins again. Panthers FCRITHP. Panthers chew up the cardinals.

Attachments

• nfl bracket.jpg
    nfl bracket.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 120

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my picks

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooo how could this b, my system is full proof!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wthbs.gif

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00