• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL News

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have, and its tolerable, not good.....WHen your used to things like that its not big deal. its often times all iknow
For instance, almond and soy milk taste normal/good to me. Reg milk tastes so gross
That makes sense. I grew up with dairy farmers nearby, so I love dairy!

I don't let experiment with me anymore either. She can eat whatever she wants on her own time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are probably the only team that is supported by their whole state. In reality, the state of Wisconsin is their market.
In southern Wisconsin, Walworth, Racine and Kenosha counties, the stores carry Green Bay items and virtually no Bear items. And yet these counties are about 50 miles from Chicago and 250 or more miles from Green Bay.
To be clear I'm not arguing the point about GB being popular. What I am saying is what was in that article is a ridiculously weak reason to call someone America's team and it was horribly written.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes sense. I grew up with dairy farmers nearby, so I love dairy!

I don't let experiment with me anymore either. She can eat whatever she wants on her own time.
Ha I have no choice but to eat that way. A slew of GI problems. Either adapt or spend ur life in the fetal position in pain.

I've found adapting and bland food is better unfortunately.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I'm a fake Patriots fan. Really I'm a Cowboys fan. Well, not really, Really I'm a Packers fan.

Nevermind. I'm just GNG'ing you.....
I never said I was a Packers fan. Please show me a post where I ever said that or STFU.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear I'm not arguing the point about GB being popular. What I am saying is what was in that article is a ridiculously weak reason to call someone America's team and it was horribly written.
I thought the article was accurate.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the article was accurate.
The article is about teams that represent the US and this was what he wrote about GB. Is this a convincing argument to say a team represents the US? This is all he wrote about GB. No mention of SB wins or National following or historic wins or Lombardi or the HOF QBs or anything else:

Green Bay Packers
According to Cowherd, the Packers are the 146th biggest market in the United States. In addition to that, they are the only publicly-owned American franchise. The city of Green Bay also has the smallest market in terms of the big 4 American sports.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha I have no choice but to eat that way. A slew of GI problems. Either adapt or spend ur life in the fetal position in pain.

I've found adapting and bland food is better unfortunately.
Of that sounds awful. I feel for you.

My mom has a colonoscopy bag and we have to tailor our meals that include her to suit her eating needs. I watch her stay positive, but I can't imagine it's easy to go through.

Sorry to hear you're going through similar issues. You sound like you're handling it well and positively!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of that sounds awful. I feel for you.

My mom has a colonoscopy bag and we have to tailor our meals that include her to suit her eating needs. I watch her stay positive, but I can't imagine it's easy to go through.

Sorry to hear you're going through similar issues. You sound like you're handling it well and positively!
Eh I appreciate it man. I've had issue my whole life so I'm kinda used to it. I don't know any different. Which makes it mucho easier on me vs someone whose develops issues later in life

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. The teams with the most sheep.

Badge of honor

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading all your Rodgers "posts" once is bad enough.
I apologize if I sounded like I wanted to read that shit again......
I do admit to being a fan of Rodgers but not the Packers. Some folks here just don't get it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article is about teams that represent the US and this was what he wrote about GB. Is this a convincing argument to say a team represents the US? This is all he wrote about GB. No mention of SB wins or National following or historic wins or Lombardi or the HOF QBs or anything else:

Green Bay Packers
According to Cowherd, the Packers are the 146th biggest market in the United States. In addition to that, they are the only publicly-owned American franchise. The city of Green Bay also has the smallest market in terms of the big 4 American sports.
Yes, Green Bay is a small market but have lots of fans nationwide. Of Course the Cowboys rate #1 in this category.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do admit to being a fan of Rodgers but not the Packers. Some folks here just don't get it.

They don't but I do and you're a proud fella. You like GB because of Rodgers, Dallas when they had Romo, Jets with they had Namath etc

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't but I do and you're a proud fella. You like GB because of Rodgers, Dallas when they had Romo, Jets with they had Namath etc
My wife is the Packers fan so I am careful not to upset her with any derogatory remarks. When my Cowboys play Green Bay we watch on separate televisions to ensure domestic tranquility.

I never liked the Jets but I am a big fan of Tony Romo and the Cowboys. It's too bad that injuries ended his playing career.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Green Bay is a small market but have lots of fans nationwide. Of Course the Cowboys rate #1 in this category.
Again, perhaps I'm not explaining properly. I'm not doubting GB as representative of America nor their popularity nor their success. I 'm saying that if one were to not know about GB and read that article they would not come away thinking it proves they should represent the US. It's horribly constructed.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, perhaps I'm not explaining properly. I'm not doubting GB as representative of America nor their popularity nor their success. I 'm saying that if one were to not know about GB and read that article they would not come away thinking it proves they should represent the US. It's horribly constructed.
Colin Cowturd is terrible at explaining things.