• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Free Agency tracker 2023

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because I wouldnt want my daughters to be trans doesnt mean that I wouldnt support them if they were.

That’s what unconditional love is.

Like I said, if you dont know anybody who is young and trans - if you’ve never taken the time to hear their stories - then you ought to shut the fuck up with all that “mental illness” stupidity.

You “praying for “ anybody’s fanily because they may have members in their family that are walking different paths than you would want them too speaks to how little you know or care to know about the trans community.

If any of my daughters were trans, I’d tell you that your ignorant prayers arent needed, and direct you towards places where you could get an education.

If they claimed they were, then they are right? Why would you seek to get them professional help? Do you see it as a mental disorder?

Because it is literally a mental disorder. When your mind doesn’t align with your physiology, then it is an actual mental disorder.

Me praying for them shows far more care than playing along with their delusion.

Would you ever date or have dated a trans person? The obvious answer is no and we both know why. You don’t see them as women…because they are in fact men.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low educated people see things in terms of absolutes. They see them as "either / or."

There was a time when the ignorant among us thought that being gay was a mental disorder as well. History didn't go well for those people who thought that way, because they were proven to be both stupid and wrong.

There is more than one reason for somebody to seek or recommend or get professional help, and it has nothing to do with having or not having a mental disorder. Sometimes, for example, people seek help because they know that society is looking to legislate them out of existence and they find that hard to take. Sometimes, for example, people seek help because they realize that their parents have completely misrepresented what the world actually is like, and feel unsure of their own path, and dont feel they can trust their pigheaded parents. There are lots of reasons why people seek professional help.

When one doesn't inform themselves about something, and casts dispersions based on being not informed, that's the textbook definition of ignorance. Praying doesn't make them less ignorant, and neither does denying it's existence. Ignorance still is ignorance.

Also ignorant - adding non sequitors to your logic in the hopes of making some kind of point. Wether or not anybody has or has not dated somebody who is trans has literally nothing to do with wether being trans is a mental disorder. Mental disorders are not defined by relative "dateable-ness."

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low educated people see things in terms of absolutes. They see them as "either / or."

There was a time when the ignorant among us thought that being gay was a mental disorder as well. History didn't go well for those people who thought that way, because they were proven to be both stupid and wrong.

There is more than one reason for somebody to seek or recommend or get professional help, and it has nothing to do with having or not having a mental disorder. Sometimes, for example, people seek help because they know that society is looking to legislate them out of existence and they find that hard to take. Sometimes, for example, people seek help because they realize that their parents have completely misrepresented what the world actually is like, and feel unsure of their own path, and dont feel they can trust their pigheaded parents. There are lots of reasons why people seek professional help.

When one doesn't inform themselves about something, and casts dispersions based on being not informed, that's the textbook definition of ignorance. Praying doesn't make them less ignorant, and neither does denying it's existence. Ignorance still is ignorance.

Also ignorant - adding non sequitors to your logic in the hopes of making some kind of point. Wether or not anybody has or has not dated somebody who is trans has literally nothing to do with wether being trans is a mental disorder. Mental disorders are not defined by relative "dateable-ness."

Is 2+2 absolutely equal to 4? There are certain things in this world that are absolute. There are two sexes, male and female. A male has always been called a man and a female has always been called a woman. If you are a male who does not see himself as a man, then something is wrong in the head…that is called mental illness. They even have a name for it, gender dysphoria.

I am very well informed. It isn’t ignorance not to believe what somebody else wants you to believe. It called discernment. Claiming a person denies the existence of something when they have never claimed that is a great sign that the person misrepresenting the facts has no real argument. Denying the possibility that many transgender people today were created by culture is ignorance because it is extremely possible…just as it is possible and likely that most of these people will identify with their natural sex again.

So you wouldn’t date a trans woman…that is because you know it is not a woman.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is 2+2 absolutely equal to 4? There are certain things in this world that are absolute. There are two sexes, male and female. A male has always been called a man and a female has always been called a woman. If you are a male who does not see himself as a man, then something is wrong in the head…that is called mental illness. They even have a name for it, gender dysphoria.

I am very well informed. It isn’t ignorance not to believe what somebody else wants you to believe. It called discernment. Claiming a person denies the existence of something when they have never claimed that is a great sign that the person misrepresenting the facts has no real argument. Denying the possibility that many transgender people today were created by culture is ignorance because it is extremely possible…just as it is possible and likely that most of these people will identify with their natural sex again.

So you wouldn’t date a trans woman…that is because you know it is not a woman.

first of all, the definition of discernment, at least the spiritual definition is the following:

in Christian contexts) perception in the absence of judgment with a view to obtaining spiritual guidance and understanding.
"without providing for a time of healing and discernment, there will be no hope of living through this present moment without a shattering of our common life"

In essence, the exact opposite of what you post. You judge, pass judgement, and defend your passing of judgement in absolutist terms so that you can AVOID understanding.

There have always been more than two genders (different than sexes, another thing you apparently dont care to hnderstand), and there are cultures around the world and throughout history that have acknowledged as such.

It is certainly possible that culture made it easier for people to explore their own gender, in the same way culture allowed people to deny all kinds of facts that they see right before their own eyes.

Finally, you have no idea if I would or wouldnt do anything whatsoever, so dont presume to tell me what I would or wouldnt do.

Just because you wouldnt date somebody who is trans - and really, why would THEY date YOU, considering you think they have a mental disorder - doesnt mean that eveybody wouldnt.

It is telling that you continue to harp on “dateability” as something meaningful.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first of all, the definition of discernment, at least the spiritual definition is the following:

in Christian contexts) perception in the absence of judgment with a view to obtaining spiritual guidance and understanding.
"without providing for a time of healing and discernment, there will be no hope of living through this present moment without a shattering of our common life"

In essence, the exact opposite of what you post. You judge, pass judgement, and defend your passing of judgement in absolutist terms so that you can AVOID understanding.

There have always been more than two genders (different than sexes, another thing you apparently dont care to hnderstand), and there are cultures around the world and throughout history that have acknowledged as such.

It is certainly possible that culture made it easier for people to explore their own gender, in the same way culture allowed people to deny all kinds of facts that they see right before their own eyes.

Finally, you have no idea if I would or wouldnt do anything whatsoever, so dont presume to tell me what I would or wouldnt do.

Just because you wouldnt date somebody who is trans - and really, why would THEY date YOU, considering you think they have a mental disorder - doesnt mean that eveybody wouldnt.

It is telling that you continue to harp on “dateability” as something meaningful.

You don’t seem to understand the word judgement. I am not judging their character. I am judging what is right and wrong…what is true and what is not. As for the secular definition, it means to judge. The truth is there are two sexes…you cannot intelligently argue against that. You also cannot argue against the fact that man has always been used to describe the male and woman to describe the female.

Actually, there has always been two genders. Not until recently has there been the bastardization of the word to appease those who deny biological reality. There is a spectrum of masculinity to femininity, just as there is a scale from acid to base.

Please. I know damn well you wouldn’t. It is very pertinent to the conversation because it goes to show what you actually believe. The fact that you haven’t come out and said you would says all we need to know. Don’t bother now because we all know the truth.

Just to be clear. I have no judgement of trans people. They can claim whatever they want to claim. I don’t have to pretend though. I will treat them with respect but I won’t lie. They are free beings…as am I.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t seem to understand the word judgement. I am not judging their character. I am judging what is right and wrong…what is true and what is not. As for the secular definition, it means to judge. The truth is there are two sexes…you cannot intelligently argue against that. You also cannot argue against the fact that man has always been used to describe the male and woman to describe the female.

Actually, there has always been two genders. Not until recently has there been the bastardization of the word to appease those who deny biological reality. There is a spectrum of masculinity to femininity, just as there is a scale from acid to base.

Please. I know damn well you wouldn’t. It is very pertinent to the conversation because it goes to show what you actually believe. The fact that you haven’t come out and said you would says all we need to know. Don’t bother now because we all know the truth.

Just to be clear. I have no judgement of trans people. They can claim whatever they want to claim. I don’t have to pretend though. I will treat them with respect but I won’t lie. They are free beings…as am I.

Again, you dont seem to know the difference between sex and gender. There are multiple genders and there always has been. You keep using the terms wrong which makes it seem as you dont understand the difference. Why you dont understand the difference is up for debate. It could be that you refuse to believe anything you dont understand. It could be that you are in denial, like many people on the right of the political spectrum. It coild be that you simply cant understand it - it is literally beyond your comprehension. Only you know for sure.

You continue to stick to tired, lame talking points revolving around the relative dateability of somebody. It’s a bizarre talking point to hang your hat on, but it is one that people in denial about the existence of trans folk like to cling to for no apparent reason. Its as if you think you are the arbiter of somebody’s relative attractiveness to others. Glass houses…..

You dont need to claim to be judgemental or not (you clearly are) about trans folk. They’re not interested in your approval, just your unwillingness to practice the Christianity you pretend to adhere to.

It isnt hard to live and let live for actual christians.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you dont seem to know the difference between sex and gender. There are multiple genders and there always has been. You keep using the terms wrong which makes it seem as you dont understand the difference. Why you dont understand the difference is up for debate. It could be that you refuse to believe anything you dont understand. It could be that you are in denial, like many people on the right of the political spectrum. It coild be that you simply cant understand it - it is literally beyond your comprehension. Only you know for sure.

You continue to stick to tired, lame talking points revolving around the relative dateability of somebody. It’s a bizarre talking point to hang your hat on, but it is one that people in denial about the existence of trans folk like to cling to for no apparent reason. Its as if you think you are the arbiter of somebody’s relative attractiveness to others. Glass houses…..

You dont need to claim to be judgemental or not (you clearly are) about trans folk. They’re not interested in your approval, just your unwillingness to practice the Christianity you pretend to adhere to.

It isnt hard to live and let live for actual christians.

Sex- either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

gender- the real definition has been scrubbed from the internet. You would define it by a masculine/feminine scale bas3d on gender roles. I understand your delusion. It is just that thought, a delusion. A feminine man is still a man. A masculine woman is still a woman. The term has been hijacked, just like the rainbow. Wouldn’t that be cultural appropriation though?

Again, nobody is denying trans people exist. Just because something is a mental disorder, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

It is always fun when a non-Christian tries to tell a Christian what they believe, especially when the Christian has already stated their belief.

I have already said a trans person is free to be delusional. It just doesn’t mean that I have to pretend they are correct. Not lying is a really big part of Christianity.

So…about that dating a trans person…hahahaha. We all know what your trifling, virtue-signaling butt really believes.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sex- either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

gender- the real definition has been scrubbed from the internet. You would define it by a masculine/feminine scale bas3d on gender roles. I understand your delusion. It is just that thought, a delusion. A feminine man is still a man. A masculine woman is still a woman. The term has been hijacked, just like the rainbow. Wouldn’t that be cultural appropriation though?

Again, nobody is denying trans people exist. Just because something is a mental disorder, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

It is always fun when a non-Christian tries to tell a Christian what they believe, especially when the Christian has already stated their belief.

I have already said a trans person is free to be delusional. It just doesn’t mean that I have to pretend they are correct. Not lying is a really big part of Christianity.

So…about that dating a trans person…hahahaha. We all know what your trifling, virtue-signaling butt really believes.

Again with the dating? Why are you so focused on who I’d date? Holy repression!

Your arguments are monsensical as per usual, and basic and repetitive, and I dont think there is anything to be gained by continuing this, so I’m not going to.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with the dating? Why are you so focused on who I’d date? Holy repression!

Your arguments are monsensical as per usual, and basic and repetitive, and I dont think there is anything to be gained by continuing this, so I’m not going to.

Because it shows your true idea of what a woman is. You don’t see an actual woman the same as a trans woman…because there is a difference.

Basic in the sense they are not convoluted like yours. It is a basic subject.

There are two sexes (a biological binary). The categories are male and female. We call males men. We call females women. There is a scale of masculinity-femininity. Males and females fall on this scale.

Also, your idea of gender identity being a social construct goes against everything this modern world says about women. No longer are women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. That was their gender role. Now the gender roles are indistinguishable. So how can you have categories of gender based on gender roles when there is no difference in he roles? The left is incredibly hypocritical.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3