• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Franchise Unit Mock Draft : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players on the block...

HOF - Johnny Unitas, Rosey Brown LT, Gary Zimmerman LT, Mick Tinglehoff C

Others - Roger Craig, Bart Oates C, Chris Snee RG, Leslie O'Neal OLB, Gary Plumber ILB, Shawn Merrriman OLB, Joel Steed NT, Dwight White DE, Brett Keisel (3-4) DE

Anyone else that you might want maybe we can work something out...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While that is funny I wouldn't suggest leaving any proof of guilt behind...

That's why you steal the grandpa's shirt. Now this might be funny but if you are going to do something like this it needs to be well-thought out and taken seriously, like you said with no proof.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this statement and my have I tried once I heard his car coming down the street or once I hear the revving I would run out and try to catch him but normally I got Michael and can't leave him in the house unsupervised. Thanks everyone for suggestions.

Nos I've heard of sugar in gas tank but not bleach. What does that do?

Sugar wont do anything it doesn't break down and wont reach the engine, bleach will reach the engine and do some serious harm.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players on the block...

HOF - Johnny Unitas, Rosey Brown LT, Gary Zimmerman LT, Mick Tinglehoff C

Others - Roger Craig, Bart Oates C, Chris Snee RG, Leslie O'Neal OLB, Gary Plumber ILB, Shawn Merrriman OLB, Joel Steed NT, Dwight White DE, Brett Keisel (3-4) DE

Anyone else that you might want maybe we can work something out...

Nobody cares man we are helping Ritzy here! lolzzz

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleach in the gas tank or hand around the throat with fist cocked are the only two choices IMO
I understand the PC world of not wanting to fight, but....imagine one of those children laying dead in the street...it can happen, I was hit by a car at two and broke my kneecap(probably why I was a 4.9 instead of a 4.6 like my boys lol). I have a 7 and 6 year old at home, if someone were flying down my street, they'd get one warning, then I would beat the piss out of him, straight up. As long as he throws the first punch, you aren't going to jail. When it's just you and him standing there with no one within earshot, start out by telling him how good his girlfriend gives head. That should get the party started

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the PC world of not wanting to fight, but....imagine one of those children laying dead in the street...it can happen, I was hit by a cat at two and broke my kneecap(probably why I was a 4.9 instead of a 4.6 like my boys lol). I have a 7 and 6 year old at home, if someone wear flying down my street, they'd get one warning, then I would beat the piss out of him, straight up. As long as he throws the first punch, you aren't going to jail. When it's just you and him standing there with no one within earshot, start out by telling him how good his girlfriend gives head. That should get the party started

That was one helluva strong cat! lolzzz

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares man we are helping Ritzy here! lolzzz

In that case... I'm trying to figure out how to download the games I've been recording so I can make some highlight reels for Dash and his teammates... that's not going very well but I did video a play I thought was pretty sweet... I recorded it from my phone off the computer so it's blah but you can see the play so check it out... one of the best ones he's got so for...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Nos how did you get a dancing avatar? I've only been asking you for 6months now. Everytime I download it as the avatar that's when it stops dancing.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reminds me of the time my battle buddy in the army got his nose broken by a strippers pussy. (Cat/pussy). The stripper took the dollar from my friends hand and put it in his mouth. She jumped on a swing and swung towards him. Her pussy colliding with his face were she wrapped her legs around the back of his head and started pumping his face into her pussy hard. We all started to laugh seeing his neck whip back in forth. We stopped laughing when she released her legs and we looked at his face which was covered in blood. The force of her pussy broke his nose and blood was every where. The best part was years later he got out of the military and received 10% disability rating for life for a broken nose. It did not say in the medical reports how the injury occurred and I highly doubt they would have awarded the disability rating if they did know.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case... I'm trying to figure out how to download the games I've been recording so I can make some highlight reels for Dash and his teammates... that's not going very well but I did video a play I thought was pretty sweet... I recorded it from my phone off the computer so it's blah but you can see the play so check it out... one of the best ones he's got so for...

Why didn't he make the catch, jump up in the air while twisting to make the throw. Geez Dash why you got to make the hard plays look so easy. Great job bud :clap:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zmodo 720p HD Mini Wi-Fi Camera with Smartphone Remote Viewing, 2-Way Audio and Smart Motion Alerts-ZM-SH75D001-WA - The Home Depot

It will store video to your computer. then you don't need to worry about trying to run out and get he video. wait until he speeds like that and then you have the video. It is motion activated so you don't have to worry about it taken up too much storage.

Outside of that, you tried the civil approach, but nobody on this planet will ever put my daughters life in danger more than once... The sooner it stops the safer kids are.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 is skipped. I will pick for Ritz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@femurov you're OTC

None of you have Milk's team needs anyway

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted WLK

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WLK trades LT Roosevelt Brown to me for WR Henry Ellard.