• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Franchise Unit Mock Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I need advice. I have a neighbor whose grandson maybe 23yrs old constantly revving his car engine throughout the day then speeding down the street that has several kids on the street. I estimate around 10 kids under the age of 14 with most under 5yrs old who play in the street. This kid has been warned numerous times to slow it down because he is going to kill someone. He wrapped his car around a pole a few months back and got his GF badly injured. Now I talked with his grandfather my neighbor about my concern for my sons life and the other kids and his response was call the cops because he won't listen to his him. Police said try to get him speeding on video which is almost impossible. I want to place nails under his tired but is this a bitch move or you should have taken our warness seriously? I am not going to key is car but pop those tires but wanted others advice first. Everytime I go over there only the grandfather will talk with me. This kid is going to kill a young child very shortly if nothing is done. There are 2 girls who daily ride their bikes down their driveway into the street without looking. (Kids and parents fault) however with this guy going 50+ down the street is just asking for a death. So what should I do?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a trade....UK trades DT Jerome Brown to WLK for NT Casey Hampton

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I need advice. I have a neighbor whose grandson maybe 23yrs old constantly revving his car engine throughout the day then speeding down the street that has several kids on the street. I estimate around 10 kids under the age of 14 with most under 5yrs old who play in the street. This kid has been warned numerous times to slow it down because he is going to kill someone. He wrapped his car around a pole a few months back and got his GF badly injured. Now I talked with his grandfather my neighbor about my concern for my sons life and the other kids and his response was call the cops because he won't listen to his him. Police said try to get him speeding on video which is almost impossible. I want to place nails under his tired but is this a bitch move or you should have taken our warness seriously? I am not going to key is car but pop those tires but wanted others advice first. Everytime I go over there only the grandfather will talk with me. This kid is going to kill a young child very shortly if nothing is done. There are 2 girls who daily ride their bikes down their driveway into the street without looking. (Kids and parents fault) however with this guy going 50+ down the street is just asking for a death. So what should I do?
Ask him less nicely...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask him less nicely...

:rofl:

That's really all that's left... I'd add not to start being physical unless you "have to defend yourself" because your job could be in jeopardy working at a school...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warn him not to do it again, if he doesnt try to get him on video and get proof. Nothing more you can do honestly.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rofl:

That's really all that's left... I'd add not to start being physical unless you "have to defend yourself" because your job could be in jeopardy working at a school...

Well he won't show his face and I don't want to fight for 2 reasons. 1) don't think it will solve anything 2) main reason every fight I've been in I blocked all the punches with my face.

So are nails a bitch move or should I wait till he finally shows his face to me and I can personally let him know what a dick he is.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he won't show his face and I don't want to fight for 2 reasons. 1) don't think it will solve anything 2) main reason every fight I've been in I blocked all the punches with my face.

So are nails a bitch move or should I wait till he finally shows his face to me and I can personally let him know what a dick he is.

you say he was warned... but did anyone complain to his grandma or parents??

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really up to you... nails in the tire does nothing but inconvenience him... you can plug them for like 5 bucks, fixaflat for 10... Shane said it best, well UK did but Shane was more practical and probably won't cause a fight... I'm not saying to start one by the way, just saying if he came at you for saying something do what you gotta do...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you say he was warned... but did anyone complain to his grandma or parents??

His grandfather is only one who answers the doorbell while I see him in the background of the house. The grandfather told me to call the cops because the kid won't listen to him. Not sure where the parents are I this picture. Grandma has a even worse accicent then grandfather so can't understand hear. Think they are from cuba. The police when called were no help either.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can I would wait for him to pull up one and talk to him before he gets out of sight. If he doesnt listen, just let him know you have kids and this is his first and final warning. If he keeps doing it, get him on video...kind of a lot of trouble to do all that but it is for a very good reason

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleach in the gas tank or hand around the throat with fist cocked are the only two choices IMO

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really up to you... nails in the tire does nothing but inconvenience him... you can plug them for like 5 bucks, fixaflat for 10... Shane said it best, well UK did but Shane was more practical and probably won't cause a fight... I'm not saying to start one by the way, just saying if he came at you for saying something do what you gotta do...

I know popping the tires won't solve anything but will make me feel better plus his inconvenince will hopefully remind him next time behind the wheel to slow it down. I would love to be face to face with him and tell him about his bad choices and that someone could get killed but only grandfather will come to the door and when asked if the kid is there grandfather lies and makes up a story on why he can't come to the door. I don't let my son go in the street now even if I am right there because of how fast he drives. My street used to be filled with kids playing and now it's a ghost down except for those 2 girls who still drive down the driveway without looking. That family are Ukrainian so maybe they have seen tanks in the street so a Little car doesn't scare them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuff something in the tail pipe

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane thought my response was funny but I'm serious, you either fuck up his engine which bleach will do or threaten to break some of his favorite bones!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can I would wait for him to pull up one and talk to him before he gets out of sight. If he doesnt listen, just let him know you have kids and this is his first and final warning. If he keeps doing it, get him on video...kind of a lot of trouble to do all that but it is for a very good reason

I agree with this statement and my have I tried once I heard his car coming down the street or once I hear the revving I would run out and try to catch him but normally I got Michael and can't leave him in the house unsupervised. Thanks everyone for suggestions.

Nos I've heard of sugar in gas tank but not bleach. What does that do?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane thought my response was funny but I'm serious, you either fuck up his engine which bleach will do or threaten to break some of his favorite bones!

Nos doesnt play no games. He wont be driving much without an engine

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old banana in the tail pipe wont really do anything aside from make the car stall

Yeah. Stuff a shirt in there and write, "This is your final warning!" Then if he does it again go your route and either beat the shit out of him or ruin his engine

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Stuff a shirt in there and write, "This is your final warning!" Then if he does it again go your route and either beat the shit out of him or ruin his engine

While that is funny I wouldn't suggest leaving any proof of guilt behind...