• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nfl fines Redskins

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that really bothers me is Dan pretends to not know what was going on in the Redskin offices. BS!!! Tanya is coming out with the same line. BS!!! She is staying married to this guy because he is billionaire and/or she is just as bad of a person.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that really bothers me is Dan pretends to not know what was going on in the Redskin offices. BS!!! Tanya is coming out with the same line. BS!!! She is staying married to this guy because he is billionaire and/or she is just as bad of a person.
Yeah, that 10 million is some bullshit, particularly when you consider the NFL assisted Snyder in taking total ownership of the Skins. He's probably already recouped that shit. I was hopeful the NFL was gonna Jerry Richardson his ass. Instead they gave him a lifelong set of keys to owning an NFL team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that 10 million is some bullshit, particularly when you consider the NFL assisted Snyder in taking total ownership of the Skins. He's probably already recouped that shit. I was hopeful the NFL was gonna Jerry Richardson his ass. Instead they gave him a lifelong set of keys to owning an NFL team.
hey just 40 short years to go

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who think the Skins have went all the way woke with the name change. Slow your roll. Both them and the NFL still know how to say "Fuck you in your underarm cease fat, bitches. We do what we want!" with the best of em

In the end, Beth Wilkinson’s report on the Washington Football Team was everything it should have been: comprehensive, hard-hitting, and most of all, indicting — shedding light on a toxic culture that existed for years under team owner Dan Snyder.

Then, it disappeared faster than a season-ticket waiting list.

Lisa Friel, the NFL’s special counsel for investigations, said Wilkinson was asked to present her findings to the league as “a series of oral reports” and that “we do not have a written report from her.”

Wait! What? No written report? WTF! Not even for the purposes of blackmail at some point in the future?

But be of good cheer Skins fans. With due dilligence and a keen and astute eye. Dan Snyder has discovered what's been wrong with the Skins all these years. There wasn't enough Dan Snyder.

“Dan Snyder acknowledges that he had to change himself and become more deeply involved than in the past, when he was often distant from the management of his franchise. ... He thought one of his greatest mistakes was not being more active as the franchise rotted on and off the field,” the Journal’s piece read.

Here's to hoping the new name is the Monuments, the Pentagons or the Lincoln Memorials. I gotta get this team outta my fuckin DNA.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who think the Skins have went all the way woke with the name change. Slow your roll. Both them and the NFL still know how to say "Fuck you in your underarm cease fat, bitches. We do what we want!" with the best of em

Wait! What? No written report? WTF! Not even for the purposes of blackmail at some point in the future?

But be of good cheer Skins fans. With due dilligence and a keen and astute eye. Dan Snyder has discovered what's been wrong with the Skins all these years. There wasn't enough Dan Snyder.

Here's to hoping the new name is the Monuments, the Pentagons or the Lincoln Memorials. I gotta get this team outta my fuckin DNA.
dan snyder got the same penalty mark cuban got

now i dont justify that shit but i bet that you have 2 NFL teams exposed for this in the skins and the panthers and i bet there is more even in the NFL front office . they are covering that shit up