• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC North thread...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well just start a thread for NFC North fans to hate on each other, because I have a feeling this season is going to be pretty intense again. But this time with the Lions actually mixing it up for a change.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well just start a thread for NFC North fans to hate on each other, because I have a feeling this season is going to be pretty intense again. But this time with the Lions actually mixing it up for a change.

The Lions won't be in it, and a one touchdown win over an overhyped Bucs team doesn't prove anything. The Vikings will be solid but not elite, winning somewhere between 7 and 9 games. The Bears and the Packers are the two best teams in the NFC, and should both be considered Super Bowl contenders. All in all, the NFC North should be excellent this year.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never had any problems with the other fans (aside from the trolls and 13 year olds) over at disney. I know dingus incited a lot of animosity towards the Bears. I've always had respectful conversations with the real and adult fans in the north.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stafford stays healthy, and that's a bug IF, I think the Lions will be .500 or better.
Whether they make the playoffs or not, now that's another story because it looks like Da Bears are going to be there right along with the Packers.
And the Vikings? LOL @ 39 passing yards. I know it was just the first game and you can't really gauge what a team will do until at least week 6 or so, but damn, that was bad.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts after week one though:

Packers D looked a little more beatable than last season. The O hasn't missed a step.

My biased opinion of the Bears- I don't see how they don't go 19-0. :bounce:

But really it was a great start, hopefully it maintains.

The Lions will be pretty good until Stafford dislocates his shoulder again.

and if the other team is only going to give AD 15 carries a game, well theys gone have some prollems.