• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC EAST

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are not the worst division anymore.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the worst division honors would go to the AFC South, but it's not like we are all the far out of their reach. Hell I wouldn't even put us a whole rung above them on a ladder.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You dont understand the crap I have to hear on the radio here in Nashville. Every week its all about how bad the NFC East is. This guy named Paul Kuharsky is on for 3 hours a day in the afternoon talking about his AFC South- he writes a blog for ESPN about the South. Biggest jerk ever.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE=ROMOTOOWENS;3846975]LOL. You dont understand the crap I have to hear on the radio here in Nashville. Every week its all about how bad the NFC East is. This guy named Paul Kuharsky is on for 3 hours a day in the afternoon talking about his AFC South- he writes a blog for ESPN about the South. Biggest jerk ever.[/QUOTE]

Call him up. Point out the 2 division records, and tell him to STFU. It sounds like he's desparate for anyone to be worse than the AFCS.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't think we were ever the worst division. Yes, I think the division has been bad this year, but there is really no evidence to suggest that it is the worst. Because how can anyone possibly quantify that? People just love(d) the opportunity to take shots at the most popular and most historically great division getting off to a slow start. The hate steams from jealousy of the type of press this division has always generated. So any time this division is down, it's gonna get trashed repeatedly. The year the Seahawks went 7-9 and won that division, the NFC West got trashed, but it was in no way the level of trashing as we've heard about this division after just seven weeks of football this season. As if it is a sin to have a division be ultra-competitive. It is what it is.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,393.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe Giants need to just build off of this win. If they go into there bye with 2 straight wins ill be very happy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't think we were ever the worst division. Yes, I think the division has been bad this year, but there is really no evidence to suggest that it is the worst. Because how can anyone possibly quantify that? People just love(d) the opportunity to take shots at the most popular and most historically great division getting off to a slow start. The hate steams from jealousy of the type of press this division has always generated. So any time this division is down, it's gonna get trashed repeatedly. The year the Seahawks went 7-9 and won that division, the NFC West got trashed, but it was in no way the level of trashing as we've heard about this division after just seven weeks of football this season. As if it is a sin to have a division be ultra-competitive. It is what it is.

You guys get way too defensive over things. No need to defend the flag to your death.

1) I think Indy alone may make them a better division, but it's close either way
2) I think the NFC West that year was "trashed" a lot worse than we have been so far this year

Let's see how it plays out. Maybe we end up with two teams with a winning record, or maybe 7-9 wins the division...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as I have said before, if it is a so called QB driven league like many say, this alone should remove our division from the talk of being the worst.