• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Divisional - Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SJ76 here you go I changed my Avi. Go Rams!!!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Rams were scared, losing two times to them in the last 4 years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys were given a first down (on 4th down) on the PI on the Rams. That call could have went either way, as both the WR and DB were pushing off. The Cowboys then made a TD with minutes to play that cut it to a one score game.
Our QB was sacked by our RT...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at Seahawks fans acting like dickheads. Still butt hurt over the loss last week, I guess. That's one thing about the Seahawks fans on here, they act like babies when their team loses. Common, and well know fact of the Hoop.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit dumbass, I watched the game 3 times. Like I said, perfect game plan

misdirection and a heavy dose of that fat slob, CJ Anderson.
Well dipshit if the Cowboys defense was better than they could have stopped that "fat slob". CJ Anderson made Elliott look like a high school running back. Are you calling CJ a "fat slob" because he ran all over the Boys? Take a look at your fat ass in a mirror.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well dipshit if the Cowboys defense was better than they could have stopped that "fat slob". CJ Anderson made Elliott look like a high school running back. Are you calling CJ a "fat slob" because he ran all over the Boys? Take a look at your fat ass in a mirror.

no you stupid fucktarded moron, I'm calling CJ a fat slob because he gained about 60 pounds from when he played in Denver. As I've said three times already (you're too fucking stupid to understand English), it was a great game plan.

Lots of misdirection, and a heavy dose of fatso, CJ Anderson a.k.a. the fat slob

no STFU and GFY

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no you stupid fucktarded moron, I'm calling CJ a fat slob because he gained about 60 pounds from when he played in Denver. As I've said three times already (you're too fucking stupid to understand English), it was a great game plan.

Lots of misdirection, and a heavy dose of fatso, CJ Anderson a.k.a. the fat slob

no STFU and GFY
FUCK YOU DICK FACE!!! Like I said before have you and your wife (or girlfriend, boyfriend) look into a mirror and check your fat asses. Yes the Rams had a good game plan, but it's not because of someone being fat, it's because the Rams were a better team Saturday night. NOW BEND OVER AND FUCK YOURSELF DICK BREATH!!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK YOU DICK FACE!!! Like I said before have you and your wife (or girlfriend, boyfriend) look into a mirror and check your fat asses. Yes the Rams had a good game plan, but it's not because of someone being fat, it's because the Rams were a better team Saturday night. NOW BEND OVER AND FUCK YOURSELF DICK BREATH!!!

Hahaha

All caps AND bold!!! Somebody is triggered.