• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Divisional - Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol typical stupid shit from your fan base. It's kind of well known how little I've cared for your fans for many many years. Sneaking out with a 2pt win at home in a game neither team looked particularly good in at the end of a season no one thought the Seahawks would do much post season anyway didn't change a thing.

Keep proving how bad your fans are though. Appreciate the help. :thumb:
Spin it however you want hater...we were as close to beating the Rams in their place as the Seahawks were to beating us...a play here or there. I will take the Cowboys future (and past) over your team any day

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin it however you want hater...we were as close to beating the Rams in their place as the Seahawks were to beating us...a play here or there. I will take the Cowboys future (and past) over your team any day
I dont think the Boys were closer to beating the Rams than the Seahawks were to beating the Boys, seeing as 8 is bigger than 2, but thats just my opinion tbh

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the Boys were closer to beating the Rams than the Seahawks were to beating the Boys, seeing as 8 is bigger than 2, but thats just my opinion tbh
The Rams dominated Dallas in the trenches. Dallas dominated Seattle the same way. Even so, Dallas was a play here or there from OT...the weak hands to the face call on 3rd and 7 that gave the Rams a 1st down(and led to a TD)..that was pretty big in a one score game. The terrible play call by the Cowboys on 4th and 1 when they were driving....the no call on the clear hold on Charlton on the Rams TD....allowing Goff to run for a 1st down on 3rd and long at the end.....a play here or there

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams dominated Dallas in the trenches. Dallas dominated Seattle the same way. Even so, Dallas was a play here or there from OT...the weak hands to the face call on 3rd and 7 that gave the Rams a 1st down(and led to a TD)..that was pretty big in a one score game. The terrible play call by the Cowboys on 4th and 1 when they were driving....the no call on the clear hold on Charlton on the Rams TD....allowing Goff to run for a 1st down on 3rd and long at the end.....a play here or there
For sure, totally agree, and even tho Dallas dominated Seattle in the Trenches the Seahawks were 1 3 and 14 stop away from getting the ball back with a chance to win

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, totally agree, and even tho Dallas dominated Seattle in the Trenches the Seahawks were 1 3 and 14 stop away from getting the ball back with a chance to win
Exactly what I said....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Rams fans. I don't think I'm ready to read comments about the game, but you guys were great today and are clearly the better team. Your OL just dominated us. It was like men against boys. I do feel the Cowboys hung in as best they could and made some poor decisions that kept them from winning but even if those things had gone differently Dallas just could not stop the Rams. You guys should be flying high this morning and Good Luck the rest of the way. I usually root against the team that knocks my team out in sports, but I think I will likely be rooting for the Rams for as long as they stay in it...Congrats again

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, D line was huge also, pass D needs to improve, lot's of missed assignments, but overall Rams D held there own... CJ was awesome, Rams O-line was creating huge holes, he just had to do his job, and he did ... My only concern facing the Saints on the road is Brees taking lots of shots at the Rams secondary, pass rush is gonna be HUGE if you do face the Saints, assuming of course that's who you face.... Do you feel concerned there at all ?

Yes

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Rams fans. I don't think I'm ready to read comments about the game, but you guys were great today and are clearly the better team. Your OL just dominated us. It was like men against boys. I do feel the Cowboys hung in as best they could and made some poor decisions that kept them from winning but even if those things had gone differently Dallas just could not stop the Rams. You guys should be flying high this morning and Good Luck the rest of the way. I usually root against the team that knocks my team out in sports, but I think I will likely be rooting for the Rams for as long as they stay in it...Congrats again
:gaah:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, congrats to the Rams fans for moving on. I don't know if the Cowboys celebrated beating the Seahawks or what but the guys in the trenches played like shit. Couldn't run block for shit and got manhandled defensively. Credit to the Rams Oline and defense but a poor effort by the Boys. And although Dak made a few good plays and didn't have any turnovers, his decision making at times was questionable. Both of these young QB's made a few really piss poor throws at times too. I didn't find it to be a very entertaining game for the most part.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a very disappointing loss but there were as many Cowboys fans in attendance as Rams fans.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised by the way the Rams manhandled the Cowboys up front. I always felt the Cowboys were vulnerable to that because they are pretty light on the line, but this was the first team (other than the Colts in regular season) I really say push them around and just take their manhood like that.

Of course...I loved it!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Rams
Cowboys were outplayed and out coached last night and Today the sun is shining on the Rams enjoy the warmth and bask in the win y’all took it fair and square
Next time maybe different but that’s a different thread for another day
Congrats :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pday being a punk ass bitch after a loss? There's a shock.

Exactly why Dallas needed to lose. Way too many jackass fans in that base. There are a few good ones up here, but so many trash.

:wave:
oh look....the wizard is peeking out from under his rock to talk some shit about me. Long time wizard. Pretty funny you and the pittsburgh fan jump my ass for saying the better team and better coach won while wishing them luck going forward. BTW...something your sorry ass never has done. You just hide when your team gets beat while I came out and called it what it was....which remains the better team and coach won. The Oline schooled Dallas, pushed um around all night and dominated the LOS. My 8 year old grandson saw that much, but clinic? Please. What part about continuing to to run the ball when your getting 8 to 10 yards a pop is a clinic? That's just smart football, not schemes, just flat out smash mouth football and domination, hardly a clinic

AND....take your shots about the old cowboys, just shows your insecurities...nothing else. Dallas fans know their team was the underdog, playing on the road and woulda had to play a near perfect game to pull off the upset. We knew our time isn't now, but it's coming if they continue to build this young team....which upsets your tight ass like few others. You remain a cockroach....no shock there

BUT here's your real story....You remain sore that I was right when I said you and Cali should not be a board Mod any more than I cause you abuse power when people have a different opinion and refuse to knuckle under just cause you have hall room monitor badge. You two tried to ban me for life when I didn't bow down to your bull shit and you fucking lost that battle and remain bitter that I'm allowed to post here. Too fucking bad you lost and got kicked to the curb as a mod.

YOU REMAIN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF JACKASS FAN...AND WHAT A SHOCK YOU TRY TO PIN THAT ON THE COWBOY FAN BASE.

SUCKS TO BE YOU :nod:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weren't you a ravens fan? :scratch:
I know you lost a bet, thus your avatar, but now showing you as a Rams fans as well. Was that part of your bet too, or you one of "those guys"?
No never a Ravens fan. When I was younger I lived in Los Angeles and went to my first Rams game in the Coliseum in 1954, there was 104,000 fans there . I have been a Rams fan every since.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys were given a first down (on 4th down) on the PI on the Rams. That call could have went either way, as both the WR and DB were pushing off. The Cowboys then made a TD with minutes to play that cut it to a one score game.