• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Championship, Super Bowl

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking Tampa just totally taking Rodgers and the Packers Offense out of their game. Big reason why? They shut down the run. And the biggest factor is the Tampa LBs, specifically their MLB Devin White. He didn’t play when we played Tampa and he’s a beast. With that Dline and their OLBs it’s a pretty darn good front 7.

Jason Pierre Paul, Vita Vea, Suh - better than the Rams Dline? Vita is huge. I’ll call it a wash. Devin White is something we don’t have or really nothing even close. Our secondary is better, way better.

58 yards rushing for the Packers right now more half way thru Q4.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On offense it’s obvious. Fournette is a 230 lb bruiser. Obviously QB is a big difference. But they are moving the chains and making big plays with those WRs.

Brady wasn’t dumb when he left NE

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also interesting how LaFluer abandoned the run in the second half. I mean.. it wasn’t going anywhere but still could have mixed in some draws or reverses.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between two games is TB got pressure on Rodgers. One huge difference though is that we didnt have our best defensive player, ya he played a half, but obviously he was hurting, TB Dline isnt that much better then the Rams if at all, yet they pressured Rodgers all day, healthy Donald would have made huge difference.

While Jefferson had a great game, missing your best offensive player also hurt, Kupp can make a huge difference.

As far as Brady, he didnt have that great of a game, but it worked. Threw a couple nice deep balls, but his interceptions were Goff like, that one was more of a punt than a throw? TB has 5 pretty good WRs, maybe the best core in NFL. We use to have the best when we had Cook, Woods, and Kupp, we need to get back to that, as I said earlier would love to have a Evans type WR, 6'5" with some speed!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between two games is TB got pressure on Rodgers. One huge difference though is that we didnt have our best defensive player, ya he played a half, but obviously he was hurting, TB Dline isnt that much better then the Rams if at all, yet they pressured Rodgers all day, healthy Donald would have made huge difference.

While Jefferson had a great game, missing your best offensive player also hurt, Kupp can make a huge difference.

As far as Brady, he didnt have that great of a game, but it worked. Threw a couple nice deep balls, but his interceptions were Goff like, that one was more of a punt than a throw? TB has 5 pretty good WRs, maybe the best core in NFL. We use to have the best when we had Cook, Woods, and Kupp, we need to get back to that, as I said earlier would love to have a Evans type WR, 6'5" with some speed!

They got pressure on Rodgers because they forced Green Bay to pass most of the plays. They Stopped the run

We didn’t know what was coming because we couldn’t stop the run.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got pressure on Rodgers because they forced Green Bay to pass most of the plays. They Stopped the run

We didn’t know what was coming because we couldn’t stop the run.
Yes GB had some big runs, take away the 60 yarder and we held them to like 128 on 35 carries, thats less then 4 yards a carry. unfornuately you cant take away the 60 yarder, and the biggest runs we couldnt stop were 3rd down runs!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin White is exactly what the Rams need. No
we don’t have a top 10 pick to use on a MLB but that dude helped Tampa stop the run against KC and Green Bay. Tampa’s front 7 is stupid good.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin White is exactly what the Rams need. No
we don’t have a top 10 pick to use on a MLB but that dude helped Tampa stop the run against KC and Green Bay. Tampa’s front 7 is stupid good.
They also have Suh too... but yes their 7 is good. Rams have a dynamite Secondary, stout DL and a shitty LB corp filled with injury riddled bums and regressing players. TBH Floyd is the only decent LB, the remaining LB's are below avg.