• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC/AFC Best Team Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about starting the AFC draft before we finish up this one. I've noticed that things tend to slow down towards the end of these drafts and I think if we started the AFC draft, we would knock the latter part of the NFC out, since people will be logging into make their AFC pick.
:thumbsdown:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then tell guys to hurry up. What about my idea about not doing the rest of the rounds if you feel you are done drafting? (Something tells me another thumbs down is coming)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely nobody is getting a starter from now till the end of the NFC draft but people could lose interest in this one. I think it will get too complicated for some even though I wouldnt mind it. We have time lol

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I can't promise I wouldn't get confused myself. But if you guys don't think it mess things up too bad.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then tell guys to hurry up. What about my idea about not doing the rest of the rounds if you feel you are done drafting? (Something tells me another thumbs down is coming)
I want the rest of my picks. I see plenty of guys who might start left on my board...Tell you what, let me pick the remainder of my guys right now and I will change it to :thumb:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why can't we stop drafting if you are just taking players you know won't make your team. We are forcing people to stay active when there is not incentive. The people who want to draft continue to draft in order while the others say skip. Just my opinion.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the rest of my picks. I see plenty of guys who might start left on my board...Tell you what, let me pick the remainder of my guys right now and I will change it to :thumb:

You can continue to draft. I'm not saying everyone stop but it should be up to each person.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted nos to text purguy but he is probably drunk with a dart stuck in his testicle.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy @Pack 500 @Shanemansj13 @purguy12 @wlk3 @ehb5 @MilkSpiller22 @Mebert @Nosferatu @femurov
Okay we need a vote according to nos on if we want to stop drafting for those who want to. Should we allow for people to stop drafting when they want to because they believe they won't get anymore starters? The others who want to continue drafting will continue in the same draft order just minus the people who opted out.

Votes (on your opinion not if you are or aren't done drafting)

Yes allow us to stop drafting when we want to: Ritz, WLK
No we all need to draft 22 players :

Last edited:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy @Pack 500 @Shanemansj13 @purguy12 @wlk3 @ehb5 @MilkSpiller22 @Mebert @Nosferatu @femurov
Okay we need a vote according to nos on if we want to stop drafting for those who want to. Should we allow for people to stop drafting when they want to because they believe they won't get anymore starters? The others who want to continue drafting will continue in the same draft order just minus the people who opted out.

Yes allow us to stop drafting when we want to: Ritz,

I have a few players I'd like to grab as does UK... Of nobody else wants to, you can allow us to grab our guys and move on... I think Fem loses some on our trade but I'm good if he's good...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few players I'd like to grab as does UK... Of nobody else wants to, you can allow us to grab our guys and move on... I think Fem loses some on our trade but I'm good if he's good...

I'm not forcing everyone to stop, I'm saying for those who feel they are done drafting that they should be allowed to stop and we just skip them when they get OTC. I myself have like 3-4 more picks but after that I don't see a need for continuing to draft players if I knew they won't make the final cut. So yes or no. Yes you think guys can stop drafting when they want or no everyone should draft 22 players? Your trade is fine. If someone has 2 picks in 21st round then no matter what we decide they still have 2 picks it will be up to them if they feel they want to continue drafting or stop when they want. Once again I could stop drafting in RD 13, milk decided in RD 15, and the rest want to draft all 22 it's completely up to the individual.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not forcing everyone to stop, I'm saying for those who feel they are done drafting that they should be allowed to stop and we just skip them when they get OTC. I myself have like 3-4 more picks but after that I don't see a need for continuing to draft players if I knew they won't make the final cut. So yes or no. Yes you think guys can stop drafting when they want or no everyone should draft 22 players? Your trade is fine. If someone has 2 picks in 21st round then no matter what we decide they still have 2 picks it will be up to them if they feel they want to continue drafting or stop when they want. Once again I could stop drafting in RD 13, milk decided in RD 15, and the rest want to draft all 22 it's completely up to the individual.

That's basically me saying yes... I don't care if others say skip, that's their business... Once I grab the handful of guys I want I'm going to fill the rest with modern guys that I won't keep... I'm good with people stopping, I'd be good after I grabbed my guys with stopping... But it's up to everbody else is what I meant...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's basically me saying yes... I don't care if others say skip, that's their business... Once I grab the handful of guys I want I'm going to fill the rest with modern guys that I won't keep... I'm good with people stopping, I'd be good after I grabbed my guys with stopping... But it's up to everbody else is what I meant...

Okay dokie

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA free agency is slower then NFL. Free agency has started for over a a hour now and only 1 signing I see. The NFL would have had several big signings by now. Hoping my wizards sign someone with talent with the $31m cap room they have, other then them signing Beal.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still drafting. Let me know when I'm up

So mark you down for yes allow people to stop when they want to? And of course I'll let you know when u get OTC probably won't be for awhile

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes allow us to stop drafting when we want to: Ritz, WLK

I honestly think this is absurd. Some people keep drafting while others don't? WTF. Keep this draft going.