• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NextGen Bundles?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the verge of getting one of the nextgen systems, are there any places in particular that have good/reliable deals? Preferably sites that aren't shady as shit. I'm gearing up for the winter by getting Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront. Extra controllers, a throw in game or 2, whatever there is out there. Thanks.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dell Black Friday sale: Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition bundle, plus Fallout 4 and an extra controller for $299.99.

Good luck getting one

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What system are you getting? Not sure about Ps4, but Xbox has a bunch of bundle deals right now.

Also, I'd monitor WalMart, Amazon, and Microsoft/Sony websites a couple times a week between now Black Friday/Cyber Monday because now is the time they start running "week only" or "daily" deals that might knock some cash off their bundles or throw in an extra game. For example, a week or so ago you get NBA 2k16 for free if you bought select Xbox bundles from Amazon (some of those bundles came with two games already so you'd end up with 3 total). Should be lots of good deals coming up over the next month, especially with so many big releases coming out

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS4 Star Wars bundle presale right now for $350. I am starting to look at these bundles myself, and this one looks good.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an Xbox guy, and I'd look at Dell, Microsoft, Target, and Walmart in the coming weeks. I've noticed Dell and Microsoft have had some incredible online deals. Also, if you have and are willing to trade in your old Xbox 360 (or PS3), retailers have been offering anywhere from $100-$175 towards an Xbox One. Now that the Xbox One will have backwards compatible games, it makes the transition a bit easier. Just make sure to save some files to the cloud, and you'll be able to use those saves on the Xbox One!

Some bundles I've seen is a Halo bundle, Fortza bundle, Madden, but the Gears of War Bundle is the best I've seen so far, if your into Gears and Fallout 4. Other sites offer a set game, a controller and $50 gift card, which basically lets you pick the last part you want (XBL Subscription, another game, controller etc.).

Can't speak for the PS4, but I've seen bundles for Uncharted and Star Wars: Battlefront in the ads. I'm sure they'll have competitive deals to the Xbox Bundles.

I'd say wait another couple weeks, if you can. You'll see some crazy deals announced soon.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the verge of getting one of the nextgen systems, are there any places in particular that have good/reliable deals? Preferably sites that aren't shady as shit. I'm gearing up for the winter by getting Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront. Extra controllers, a throw in game or 2, whatever there is out there. Thanks.
Video Games Deals | Slickdeals

This link is basically what you're looking for. There is almost always a next gen bundle deal active and that won't stop being the case for a while with Christmas around the corner. Users in the community post deals they see to that forum and the deal could be from any site. If a deal is posted to a bad site it gets voted down. Most of the time the deals are from companies I've heard of though like Best Buy, Walmart, New Egg, etc.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nasty_Magician or anyone else looking to get an Xbox One, there are some very good deals going on this weekend.

Both Best Buy and Target are offering a free game and a 50 dollar gift card with purchase of available console bundles.

And Gamestop is offering a free controller and free game with purchase of select bundles.

The free games include new releases, not some cheapass old game. And the bundles themselves include Forza 6, Halo 5, Tomb Raider, Madden, etc depending on what's available at each site.

It's only available this weekend but this is a really good deal, especially considering that gift card can be used on another game. Some Black Friday deals might be a tad better but there's no guarantee you get it with the millions of other people shopping online on BF.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a PS4 for awhile now but have been considering getting an Xbone so I can get some HALO 5 action going. If the right deal comes around I may jump on it but for now PS4 and PC are suiting me just fine. My recommendation for anybody getting a next gen console right now would be to spring for the 1 TB hard drive over the 500 GB version. You're going to need all that extra space considering a lot of AAA titles will take up 40+ GBs of memory whether you download it or buy the hard copy.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be a TON of great deals over the next few weeks, just keep your eyes peeled and you'll find them...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went with a 1TB XBox One/Fallout 4 bundle for $399. I'm sure I probably could've found a better deal somewhere but that works for me. Thanks everyone for their assistance.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not interested in X1, but I got an ad via email the other day from Game Stop...

Console + Fallout 4 + one additional game (HALO, Star Wars, etc) for (I think) $350

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never buy a "new" game system from Gamestop.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the Madden Bundle with free EA Access and an additional game (Assassin's Creed Unity) a couple of months ago.

EA Access is pretty legit. It allows you to download any older EA game for free. The vault includes games like Titanfall, Need For Speed, Fifa 15, Dragon Age Inquisition, NHL 15, etc.

Got the bundle for $399

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the Madden Bundle with free EA Access and an additional game (Assassin's Creed Unity) a couple of months ago.

EA Access is pretty legit. It allows you to download any older EA game for free. The vault includes games like Titanfall, Need For Speed, Fifa 15, Dragon Age Inquisition, NHL 15, etc.

Got the bundle for $399

Plus you get 10 hour free trials of upcoming games before they are released. (Like I got to do with SW:BF last week)