• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next 10 games...Predictions?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the Warriors next 10 games:

@ Chicago
@ Minnesota
vs. Houston
@ Dallas
@ New Orleans
@ Memphis
vs. Oklahoma City
vs. Sacramento
@ Lakers
@ Clippers

Lots of tough games on the schedule. Any predictions how the Warriors do on this stretch:

Best: 8-2. Most likely two losses come back to back against @Memphis and then back home OKC.
Worst: 5-5. Losses to healthy Chicago, Dallas, Memphis, OKC & Clippers
Likely: 7-3. Losses to Dallas, Memphis and OKC.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@ Chicago
@ Minnesota
vs. Houston
@ Dallas
@ New Orleans
@ Memphis
vs. Oklahoma City
vs. Sacramento
@ Lakers
@ Clippers

Lots of tough games on the schedule. Any predictions how the Warriors do on this stretch:

Best: 8-2. Most likely two losses come back to back against @Memphis and then back home OKC.

I don't think Dubs lose to OKC, again to me OKC's bench isn't top 10 in the league. Dubs 2nd unit could run their 2nd unit all night long like Lionel Ritchie.

The HOU game is going to be interesting, you sure that's a home game for us? I thought we just played them at home, or was it a road game? Last time D12 didn't play, and I believe we won. Easy to count our loses this year, 1 vs SAS and 1 vs PHO if I'm not mistaken?

8-2 sounds right, I can picture loses to CHI, and probably MEM, but if we get past CHI, look out, we could run the table. And I me we because obviously my posts carry weight and when the the whole thing, I want a ring :pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing we go 7-3. 23-5 won't be a bad start. I just hope that everyone stays healthy.

These next 10 games are 7 away and 3 at home. To go 7-3 on a schedule like this (home vs away) is really good. I'm just glad that I get all of the games.

Have to have knee surgery next Wednesday, possibly microfracture surgery. Does anyone know how to contact Greg Odom? I fell down some steps going down into my garage back in August. Hurt my knee really bad, but mri showed no problems. However, recovery hasn't gone well. Had another mri which showed broken cartilage and a "hole", but I'm not sure what the hole is in. That's where the microfracture might come into play. My aspirations to make it into "The Association" are turning gloomy.:L

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing we go 7-3. 23-5 won't be a bad start. I just hope that everyone stays healthy.

These next 10 games are 7 away and 3 at home. To go 7-3 on a schedule like this (home vs away) is really good. I'm just glad that I get all of the games.

Have to have knee surgery next Wednesday, possibly microfracture surgery. Does anyone know how to contact Greg Odom? I fell down some steps going down into my garage back in August. Hurt my knee really bad, but mri showed no problems. However, recovery hasn't gone well. Had another mri which showed broken cartilage and a "hole", but I'm not sure what the hole is in. That's where the microfracture might come into play. My aspirations to make it into "The Association" are turning gloomy.:L

You take care GregWarriorsfan. Hope the Dubs will bring you some thing to cheer for during your recovery.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, koblix. You really are good-looking, by the way...you almost look like a cheerleader.

Anyway, I was hoping this was just yet another torn meniscus (have had 3 of these), but it's not. Those very easily fix you and you're back at it in a week or so. While this surgery is still arthroscopic, the "hole" problem is not something that you really want.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg, we are giving you 10 games to get healthy and then we expect you to come back here to post, otherwise we are trading you to the Laker's board for a player to announced later.

But seriously, take care.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 7 of the next 10 on the road....and if they can go 5-2...or 4-3 in those away games...
an 8-2 at best, or 7-3 record seems a bit too nice to expect....so I'll err on the side of caution and say 6-4...which still puts them at 22-6 by Xmas.....and even that ain't too shabby.

Go Dubs!!

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the current 10 game stretch which begins tonight....the following 10 gamer will include 8 of those @ Oracle, including the 1st 6 straight.

They can really fatten up on some good home cookin' here.

:suds:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@ Chicago
@ Minnesota
vs. Houston
@ Dallas
@ New Orleans
@ Memphis
vs. Oklahoma City
vs. Sacramento
@ Lakers
@ Clippers

I predict they'll beat Chicago by 10 to start the road trip.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg, we are giving you 10 games to get healthy and then we expect you to come back here to post, otherwise we are trading you to the Laker's board for a player to announced later.

But seriously, take care.

Will I get me some of that Steve Nash salary? I gotta feed our 7 younguns that are between the ages of 1-8.:lol:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GL bro on a speedy recovery.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..... you're on a roll, dude.
:rollseyes:

"he'll be here all next week, folks"
:clap:
That was a great game! The Dubs never let the opposition have a break. Their second unit is the best in the league and is better than many first units.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will I get me some of that Steve Nash salary? I gotta feed our 7 younguns that are between the ages of 1-8.:lol:

I'll give you some of the David Lee money we are spending for him to rehab and travel with the team with

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you some of the David Lee money we are spending for him to rehab and travel with the team with

That'll work, NBK. Thanks to you both (CitySuschi too) for the speedy recovery wishes. Honestly, I'd take "a recovery" any way I can get it. Tomorrow is surgery day, but surgery is arthroscopic, so I'll be back to shooting baskets within a week or less. Damn, I just remembered, the gym I shoot at is taking 6 weeks to completely redo their floor, which they allowed to go bad by not fixing the leaky roof to the point where it got warped on an area about 10 X 20 feet. I told them to just fix the damaged part, but noooooooooo, they have to change out the whole damn floor. Gym is closed from Dec 19 through Feb 1. I'll have to see if I can live with Steph, his wife and baby. He told me I could basically "have Oracle" if I ever came out west. I may have to bring 3-4 of my younguns, though. None of 'em are out of diapers yet.:L

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston at home followed by Dallas, NOLA and Memphis on the road will be a real test for the Dubs. The winning streak will not survive that stretch; especially with those 3 road games being in a span of only 4 days..

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll work, NBK. Thanks to you both (CitySuschi too) for the speedy recovery wishes. Honestly, I'd take "a recovery" any way I can get it. Tomorrow is surgery day, but surgery is arthroscopic, so I'll be back to shooting baskets within a week or less. Damn, I just remembered, the gym I shoot at is taking 6 weeks to completely redo their floor, which they allowed to go bad by not fixing the leaky roof to the point where it got warped on an area about 10 X 20 feet. I told them to just fix the damaged part, but noooooooooo, they have to change out the whole damn floor. Gym is closed from Dec 19 through Feb 1. I'll have to see if I can live with Steph, his wife and baby. He told me I could basically "have Oracle" if I ever came out west. I may have to bring 3-4 of my younguns, though. None of 'em are out of diapers yet.:L

No surgery is ever minor, all doctors will say surgeries are "successful" if the patient lives, just remember to take it easy and don't ignore your rehab and rest.

Diapers scare me, it takes a real man/woman to change those on a regular basis.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs 3 for 3 so far, only real challenges left are DAL, possibly OKC, and then Flop City.

This winning streak may never end, like that rain that came down earlier today over the Bay.