• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New QB's Coach?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Jed Fisch was so good, why do we have such bad QB play? Really??????
I'd be willing to let Cam Newton be interim QB coach if it meant he would not be playing QB the rest of the season......

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Jed Fisch was so good, why do we have such bad QB play? Really??????
I'd be willing to let Cam Newton be interim QB coach if it meant he would not be playing QB the rest of the season......
You can be a great coach, but the students have to listen. Cam's deaf.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be a great coach, but the students have to listen. Cam's deaf.
You can be a good coach and not great. You have to get to your players.
We have 3 quarterbacks this year and zero offense. Can he be "great" and QB's that bad?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 3 quarterbacks this year and zero offense. Can he be "great" and QB's that bad?
We have three QBs on the roster. Only one plays. The zero offense sits squarely in the lap of Bill Belichick and his QB, Cam Newton. Can't blame anyone else because BB won't make a change.

INSANITY>>>Doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting results to change.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Boston sports shows last night and a small mention was made......."It appears that Josh McDaniel will be heading west to LA and become the Chargers head coach." Nothing we haven't heard at least two or three times. Then came a quick slap in the chops. "Adam Gase will most likely be fired as the head coach of the New York Jets. Don't be ssurprised to see him standing on the sidelines at Gillette as the new Offensive Coordinator."

What think you?? Gase was the OC of Falcons when the pats played them in the Super Bowl and he's got all of the credentials. Personally, I think it would be a great move because he's also a damn good QB coach.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Boston sports shows last night and a small mention was made......."It appears that Josh McDaniel will be heading west to LA and become the Chargers head coach." Nothing we haven't heard at least two or three times. Then came a quick slap in the chops. "Adam Gase will most likely be fired as the head coach of the New York Jets. Don't be ssurprised to see him standing on the sidelines at Gillette as the new Offensive Coordinator."

What think you?? Gase was the OC of Falcons when the pats played them in the Super Bowl and he's got all of the credentials. Personally, I think it would be a great move because he's also a damn good QB coach.
We would catch a lot of shit because people will always see his failure as a coach and not his success as a coordinator.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think someone is confusing Adam Gase with Kyle Shanahan. When we played the Falcons in the SB, Gase was HC of the Dolphins.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone is confusing Adam Gase with Kyle Shanahan. When we played the Falcons in the SB, Gase was HC of the Dolphins.
Well shit now I too am confused.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know the saying.... "Those who can't...... Teach"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. Gase was the OC of the Denver Broncos when Manning won the MVP and he was the OC of the Chicago Bears.