• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Players almost same rotation?

Who do you think I left out of the rotation that is most likely to start the season getting regular

• GR3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas

• Moreland

• Bowen

• Calderone

• Buycks

• Total voters
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we will start the season with the following rotation.

PG: RJ/Ish
SG Kennard/Galloway or Bullock/Kennard
SF: Bullock/Johnson or Johnson/Bullock
PF: Griffin/Ellenson
C: Drum/Leuer

I think we should start the season with a ten man rotation and let player performance or injuries shorten the rotation if necessary. I like some of our new wings, but I suspect it will take time for any of them to beat out our current rotation players. That said, a slow start by one of our guys could open the window to lose a spot in the rotation to one of the new guys.

The most likely change to my rotation above would be Ellenson losing his spot to Leuer, with Leuer either being a super sub, or replaced by Moreland at center.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not but I'm thinking Glen Robinson will start at the 3 with Stanley backing him up. And Kennard and Bullock playing the 2. I'm thinking some trades still might happen because our rookies look good.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way Casey leaves Stanley Johnson out of the starting lineup to start the season, imo.

RJ
Kennard
SJ
Griffin
Drummond

Bullock is your first man off the bench.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he's left out. We need all the shooters we can get in the starting lineup and Stanley doesn't perform well as the "5th starter". It's gotta be Bullock, Thomas, or Robinson starting for me at least