• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Modern Warfare. ?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is getting the new Modern Warfare this friday?

What exactly are the bonus rewards to preorder and the 2 other tiers anybody know if they will make an ingame difference (lately some things have been pay to win ugh)

I am still deciding whether or not ill buy it the last 3 titles ive bought (not sledgehammer) and only played to first prestige then put it down ( i only do multiplayer)

Thoughts? what say ye?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@outofyourmind i need the list!! this is lifes greatest question and it needs answering!!! :D

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen no reason to preorder other than to have it predownloaded, looks to be all cosmetic bonuses

Ill probably wait a few days and see the reviews. I’ll probably buy it. I’ll probably like it for a few months. They’ll probably shoehorn in pay-to-win or other MTX bullshit and I’ll stop playing

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen no reason to preorder other than to have it predownloaded, looks to be all cosmetic bonuses

Ill probably wait a few days and see the reviews. I’ll probably buy it. I’ll probably like it for a few months. They’ll probably shoehorn in pay-to-win or other MTX bullshit and I’ll stop playing
Well i did some reading trying to figure it out, seems the pre order and the different tiers are cosmetic for the most part (not sure about this tactical knife) but the biggest thing i can find is the digital purchase for xbox/ps4 gives 2 actual weapons unlocked right away which seems pretty interesting (i purchase everythign digitally anyway so i can game share with my other xboxs)