• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New 30 for 30 on Washington Huskies released today

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they ever win one? Or does the "O" you guys make still stand for how many NCs the Ducks have won?
I would think you would no that answer? The sad state of the PAC is Oregon is the only team to win a playoff game. While SC struggles to be competitive in the worst P5 Division in CFB.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy wont like this special at all. First he was a UW grad and they blame his murderous ways on his political affiliation

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy wont like this special at all. First he was a UW grad and they blame his murderous ways on his political affiliation
Pretty sure he fled to Utah before graduating.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oregon9.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw Oregon's softball team is a dumpster fire atm. Non UW and UO posters won't get this, but women's softball is a big thing for those two schools.

Remaining Oregon Ducks softball players turn focus to looming season after pitcher Maggie Balint leaves with a "heavy heart"

'On Monday the news broke that Maggie Balint will be the seventh player to transfer out of the program since Mike White’s departure for Texas, leaving the defending Pac-12 champions with only two pitchers on the roster.'
Canzano: Oregon Ducks softball exodus can’t be ignored

Make that 9 players gone now.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he fled to Utah before graduating.

It said he was an under grad at UW but couldn’t get into any law schools so went to UPS. Score one for Pullman and Cheney. He killed a chick at UW, Western, UPS and Central. I guess PLU should get a kudos but no one counts Lutherans as people.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It said he was an under grad at UW but couldn’t get into any law schools so went to UPS. Score one for Pullman and Cheney. He killed a chick at UW, Western, UPS and Central. I guess PLU should get a kudos but no one counts Lutherans as people.
Hey fvcker ... I was raised Lutheran. btw Bundy grew up in Tacoma's north end ... not for from UPS Fieldhouse.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fvcker ... I was raised Lutheran. btw Bundy grew up in Tacoma's north end ... not for from UPS Fieldhouse.

Considering your Time Zone, does it ever get lonely for you around these parts, around this time of "night?" I remember back at "the other place," when EVERYBODY got along and it was free wheelin and dealin, this time of night would be JUMPING !

Arguments, love fests, flirting, fighting, agreements to meet up, football debates til the wee hours............ it was AWESOME ! (that is, apparently, my word of the night :rolleyes2: ).

These days, no matter where you go, there might be 2 or 3 people on the whole Internet, this time of night ! ESPECIALLY on a Friday ? :scratch:

What the hell happened to night time folk ?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering your Time Zone, does it ever get lonely for you around these parts, around this time of "night?" I remember back at "the other place," when EVERYBODY got along and it was free wheelin and dealin, this time of night would be JUMPING !

Arguments, love fests, flirting, fighting, agreements to meet up, football debates til the wee hours............ it was AWESOME ! (that is, apparently, my word of the night :rolleyes2: ).

These days, no matter where you go, there might be 2 or 3 people on the whole Internet ! What the hell happened to night time folk ?
It slows down a lot in the CFF at night, but the PF (political forum) is somewhat active late at night as is the Sports General Discussion Forum ... which is actually the Off Topic Forum by another name.

https://sportshoop.la/forums/sports-forum-general-discussion.276/

https://sportshoop.la/forums/politics-forum.278/

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Literally no one counts Lutherans as people, even in Tacoma or Pierce County. It’s about the only thing the left and right agree upon, #Lutheranlifesdontmatter