• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Never say we don't deserve it.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough with the negativity.

Unbelievable.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THAT was impressive. Regardless of the ridiculous strike zone the Rangers had to contend with all night, Holland's complete ineffectiveness, and Wash over and under managing at some odd times, Rangers pull out a huge victory. That was epic.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was absolutely nothing wrong with Wash's managing in this game, he gave Holland a chance to work his way out of it, and made a bad pitch and it cost him, HAD to try and save the bullpen especially the way it ended up working out

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was absolutely nothing wrong with Wash's managing in this game, he gave Holland a chance to work his way out of it, and made a bad pitch and it cost him, HAD to try and save the bullpen especially the way it ended up working out

+1000000

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

moot point now, but bringing in Feldman 2 batters earlier might have saved the pen more

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to pulling Ogando in the 9th and especially to not using Gentry as a PR at a couple of big moments. I still say PR Gentry in the 9th for Beltre with nobody out. Gentry MAY have scored on that flyout. I'd rather have Gentry flying toward home than Beltre with his hammy issues.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to pulling Ogando in the 9th and especially to not using Gentry as a PR at a couple of big moments. I still say PR Gentry in the 9th for Beltre with nobody out. Gentry MAY have scored on that flyout. I'd rather have Gentry flying toward home than Beltre with his hammy issues.

okay that i agree with

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was screaming at the TV to put Gentry in for Beltre, he would have scored on that popfly. Then when Young got on base I really couldn't understand not having Gentry run for him. Young is the DH. We could move Gentry to the DH and not have any defensive movement and still have Chavez if we needed to sub for Nellie or someone else.

But it all worked out.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I don't think you can even send Gentry there. The throw was right to the cutoff man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now THAT was impressive. Regardless of the ridiculous strike zone the Rangers had to contend with all night, Holland's complete ineffectiveness, and Wash over and under managing at some odd times, Rangers pull out a huge victory. That was epic.

+1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was screaming at the TV to put Gentry in for Beltre, he would have scored on that popfly. Then when Young got on base I really couldn't understand not having Gentry run for him. Young is the DH. We could move Gentry to the DH and not have any defensive movement and still have Chavez if we needed to sub for Nellie or someone else.

But it all worked out.

Same here and I think Gentry could have pulled it off, however, that throw was right on the money. Oh well, all's well that ends well!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough with the negativity.

Unbelievable.

After not scoring when we had bases loaded and 0 outs and didn't score I didn't think we deserved to win if we didn't because we would of had our chances and just blew them. Was it negative yes, was it honest, yes!

Today was a hard fought and hard earned win. We should have gotten it done in the 9th inning though.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here and I think Gentry could have pulled it off, however, that throw was right on the money. Oh well, all's well that ends well!

Yeah, the throw was right on the money, but Avila would have had to get it and the tag down with a speedster coming down.

I love the play at the plate, that is why I was upset. BUT, we won and didn't risk any injuries or bad blood so I am thrilled.

robhea67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In a tie game with no outs i wouldn't pinch run for beltre. On the other hand if they did pinch run beltre and send gentry and gets thrown out at the plate it changes mitchs at bat so who knows what would have happened. Wow what an incredible game to get to go see.Crowd was fantastic had a great time and yes i went to bed with a smile on my face GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!