• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Never More!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made them work for it though

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To many 5 yard passes for Brady. Throws that I could have made were the Ravens downfall. Good game though. Just saying.

The defense giving up big leads multiple times and Flacco staring down his receiver on both those picks cost them the game.

Secondary was the teams weak link even before the season started cause they only had 2 quality corners. I know he didn't foresee 6 DBs going on IR, but Ozzie needs to bring in some quality depth.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense giving up big leads multiple times and Flacco staring down his receiver on both those picks cost them the game.

Secondary was the teams weak link even before the season started cause they only had 2 quality corners. I know he didn't foresee 6 DBs going on IR, but Ozzie needs to bring in some quality depth.

It was a very well played game with a depleted secondary.
LOL at people wanting to assign blame.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To many 5 yard passes for Brady. Throws that I could have made were the Ravens downfall. Good game though. Just saying.

That's cute. Put your big boy pants on now. Why wouldn`t a team go with what`s working? Why am I asking a Denver fan?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a real fan talking and not so outsider making BS excuses

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last I checked football was a team sport. :noidea:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the Baltimore defensive gameplan?

They refused to cover any short passes.
Jamarcus Russell could have hit those receivers yet alone Tom Brady.

New England literally ran the same pass plays over and over.....5 yard passes to wide open guys.

Flacco and the offense played their butts off and deserved better from the defensive coaches.

It was puzzling to watch Baltimore not once adapt to the short pass.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I checked football was a team sport. :noidea:

OK?

The point is to create the best squad you can make and having only 2 good corners that are injury prone with no depth behind him was gonna be the Ravens Achilles heal this season anyways. You aren't gonna beat the best QB's in this league with that secondary.

The Ravens front seven played well enough to make up for their secondary play but it wasn't enough once NE made half time adjustments.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the Baltimore defensive gameplan?

They refused to cover any short passes.
Jamarcus Russell could have hit those receivers yet alone Tom Brady.

New England literally ran the same pass plays over and over.....5 yard passes to wide open guys.

Flacco and the offense played their butts off and deserved better from the defensive coaches.

It was puzzling to watch Baltimore not once adapt to the short pass.

Baltimore played a great game against the team that many think is the best in the NFL this year.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK?

The point is to create the best squad you can make and having only 2 good corners that are injury prone with no depth behind him was gonna be the Ravens Achilles heal this season anyways. You aren't gonna beat the best QB's in this league with that secondary.

The Ravens front seven played well enough to make up for their secondary play but it wasn't enough once NE made half time adjustments.

To have a 14 point lead on the road vs a healthy team and barely lose is commendable. If your guys were all healthy , most likely different result. Balt gave Pats all they could handle and esp at Gillette

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK?

I agree they have a great front 7. Today the Pats banged up Oline did enough. I would`ve bet the Ravens would`ve sacked Brady more. Everyone battles, injuries, free agencies, salary cap. That`s what makes the great team great.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they have a great front 7. Today the Pats banged up Oline did enough. I would`ve bet the Ravens would`ve sacked Brady more. Everyone battles, injuries, free agencies, salary cap. That`s what makes the great team great.

I think overall the Patriots oline did well enough. The Ravens had their moments but Brady often had the time to make the throws.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To have a 14 point lead on the road vs a healthy team and barely lose is commendable. If your guys were all healthy , most likely different result. Balt gave Pats all they could handle and esp at Gillette

Sonny if the Pats had Mayo maybe Baltimore doesn't get all those yards on the ground?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny if the Pats had Mayo maybe Baltimore doesn't get all those yards on the ground?

Who knows NW, they won so I'm stoked and getting ready for Denver rematch, I dont think Indy has a prayer in Mile-High