• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nevada Basketball has a bright future

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, we landed Coach Musselman and he brought in some good assistant coaches who can recruit. We had two freshman sensations, Cam Oliver and Lindsey Drew plus our other fellas from past years. These guys molded into a great team at the end of the season. Winning the CBI Championship was a great ending for Nevada. This was the only post season championship won by any MWC team which is a crazy thought with the teams that have come and gone over the years.

Now, for 2017, Nevada is loading up with some solid players plus we have transfers that had to play until 2017. These guys have practiced all season with the 2016 team. Nevada could be very dangerous next year!

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that Ex UNLV Coach Rice will be an assistant coach at Nevada next season. Crazy how things work out like that. He can volunteer here at Nevada and still get paid his MILLION dollar payday from UNLV. lol

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevada is STACKED this season with most of our guys coming back including Cam Oliver and Lindsey Drew plus these new guys...Marcus Marshall (Missouri State), Leland King (Brown), Jordan Caroline (Southern Illinois) plus 3 solid freshmen!

Next year, we are already fucking loaded with new recruits/transfers including twins from NC State Caleb Martin. PLUS, transfer from Purdue, Kendall Stephens and also have Hallice Cooke from Iowa State.

Bring on any MWC team! UNLV, SDSU,New Mexico...you guys are going down!

Life is good at Nevada. Go Pack !!!!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mussleman is gone next year or two Max. You guys will be good this year, and he can coach. He gets an offer that only an idiot doesn't take, and you guys get Rice. I would be willing to bet on this. Muss will not be the coach after 2018 season.
Rice will be ready for a second chance then.....

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Coach Muss stays here in Reno for sure but I'm taking it 1 year at a time right now. I'll enjoy the 2017 season for sure. Who knows what 2018 will bring lol