• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NERD POWER... Heading into Pittsburgh

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Tim Lincecum in his NERD Uniform this past weekend I started thinking that this team has a little NERD POWER going for it. The glasses and pot belly had me laughing my ass off. Huddy and the boys all had those throwback hats flipped up like they were the Bowery Boys. It's time to put NERD POWER into effect.

The boys are loose and you have to be loose to play ball. The Magical Mystery Tour continues in Pittsburgh tonight when Petit gets the call filling in for Matt Cain who had to be placed on the 15 day DL. Now they are saying Cain could be ready to pitch in L.A. this weekend. Petit will be just fine if he does the same things he did in his last start when he was fantastic.

The bats have been doing the job even though the Giants were 0-18 with RISP in Atlanta. That will have to change but they have been hitting the ball out of the ballpark on solo shots. Posey has that look in the batters box of putting together a big run. His defense along with Crawford and the boys has been excellent. So its time to go once again against a Pirates team who has not played up to their potential so far. Giants need to keep them down and get out of town headed west to L.A. . A key this week is that the Giants CAN NOT look past Pitt for the Dodgers series.

Play each game balls out and start over again the next day and oh yeah use that NERD POWER to stay loose .

Go Giants !!:nerd::nerd:

:suds::clap::thrasher::grouphug::headbanger:

on youtube...

Revenge of the Nerds- It's Gonna be a Great Year - clips

Devo - Whip it (Video)