• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nebraska

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how are yall looking at this game? do all think you have a good chance of an upset or are you guys just hoping this one doesn't go horribly bad (say 56-0)? not trying to start anything, im just wondering :boink:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ones on espn(they're a good bunch by the way, I'm trying to bring them over, but thus far I've been ignored :( ) are hoping they could pull off an upset, but with their QB problems they don't see it likely.

but a lot of them are going to the game.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first let me say that i appreciate the brasky fans 'round here not being total douche nozzles about the game like many of the texas fans (not here on SportsHoopla) were the last couple years

personally i hope for the cowboys to win every game they play, but i exxpect them to do their best in every situation...that being said, boise is right on the money with our QB issues, instead of having a two year veteran QB at the helm we are GOING to have one of two guys that graduated high school ONE MONTH AGO! imho, there is debate on the wyoming boards about this (yes i said boards, plural), as long as we have adam pittser
AMP: Adam Pittser Elite 11 highlights - Rivals.com Video
under center this fall i'm pretty optimistic about the outcome of this season

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always and have always respected the Cowboys foosball program

hey they gave the Huskers Bob back in the early 60's as our head coach

and Jay N. played thar as well --a good o'l boy from Gothenburg --I was playing high school ball the same time he was --and all the folks new of him back in the 70's -80's