• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska vs oregon Score Predictions

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU 59-0

We might even score ate touchdowns which would make it like 60-0

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon 65
Nebraska 58

Nebraska needs a pass rush.
Nebraska needs to be able to just jam it down Oregon's throat.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU 35
0 Trophies 24

#LOCKDOWN U

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon 65
Nebraska 58

Nebraska needs a pass rush.
Nebraska needs to be able to just jam it down Oregon's throat.

Put the fucking pipe down. This isn't 2014 Oregon. Not by a long shot.

tumblr_lu2cy209s41r175obo1_500.gif:original

Last edited:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
38-28 Nebraska

Oregon's entire offense is predicated on establishing the run with Freeman. When you shut down their basic run packages, they're unable to get into the plays they really want to run. All of the flashy shit you see them do only works when teams have to key in on the running back. I think we keep him corralled and they have to throw a lot to stay in the game. This will lead to mistakes from Prukop and possibly a turnover or two.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UC Davis and Virginia put up scores in the high 20's. You guise think Nebraska is one TD better than UC Davis? Really? Nebraska scores in the 40's Bookmarket.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think we need to pound it on the ground and burn the clock. Keep the duck offense off the field. Game plan dictates a low score. If it goes high scoring shootout it's because we're getting our asses kicked.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to games like these with so much hype built up around it and we're undefeated and all the Jazz that goes with it, we'll sit here and listen to people analyze it all week and talk about exactly what we have to do and exactly why this is a perfect game for us......and then all this anxiety piles up on Saturday morning leading up until kickoff and every single time.......every single fucking time.......we get punched in the mouth and nothing goes as planned and grown men are calling into radio stations threatening to murder someone or take their own life...

So this time, I'm gonna predict we get our fucking ass plowed. I don't care who this Oregon team is or what they've done this season or last season. There is hype surrounding this game, so I'll believe a Husker win when I see it.

Oregon - 45
Nebraska - 31

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
38-17 N

Cheer up JJM, we'll be okay.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to games like these with so much hype built up around it and we're undefeated and all the Jazz that goes with it, we'll sit here and listen to people analyze it all week and talk about exactly what we have to do and exactly why this is a perfect game for us......and then all this anxiety piles up on Saturday morning leading up until kickoff and every single time.......every single fucking time.......we get punched in the mouth and nothing goes as planned and grown men are calling into radio stations threatening to murder someone or take their own life...

So this time, I'm gonna predict we get our fucking ass plowed. I don't care who this Oregon team is or what they've done this season or last season. There is hype surrounding this game, so I'll believe a Husker win when I see it.

Oregon - 45
Nebraska - 31

Someone put JJM on suicide watch if this game goes the way he says.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon - 45
Nebraska - 31
disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone put JJM on suicide watch if this game goes the way he says.

I think this is my way of accepting it before it happens this time. So that I'm not on suicide watch like I was last year after BYU, or the year after UCLA, or the other year after UCLA, or the year after Va Tech, or the other year after Va Tech....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is my way of accepting it before it happens this time. So that I'm not on suicide watch like I was last year after BYU, or the year after UCLA, or the other year after UCLA, or the year after Va Tech, or the other year after Va Tech....

I'm the one that will have to sport the avy of OD's choosing for a full year if we lose.

I've got more riding on this than anyone.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gettin' sick to my stomach already.