• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska Basketball is officially relevant

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I’d see the day when we would drop over $3.5 million a year on a basketball coach, but thank God Bill Moos has some damn gonads.

Finally Nebraska Basketball has a proven winner, not at the mid-major level.

Hard to imagine any AD in the country has done more in 18 months than Moos has. This man is not dicking around.

GBR!!!!!!

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moos has answered the bell when it comes to hiring coaches. I'm curious to see how well he does with football facility upgrades over the next couple of years. If he nails that I'm willing to crown him as the greatest AD ever.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me but if I was ever a AD i would throw money at everything I mean top of the fucking everything. I would make golf and tennis and bowling huge fan fair events for the family.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me but if I was ever a AD i would throw money at everything I mean top of the fucking everything. I would make golf and tennis and bowling huge fan fair events for the family.

Lolol

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I’d see the day when we would drop over $3.5 million a year on a basketball coach, but thank God Bill Moos has some damn gonads.

Finally Nebraska Basketball has a proven winner, not at the mid-major level.

Hard to imagine any AD in the country has done more in 18 months than Moos has. This man is not dicking around.

GBR!!!!!!

Erstad is on notice and all of T.O’s drunk hiring will be gone

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not gonna go blame too much on TO. At the time we hired Miles all signs pointed to it being a great hire. He had improved each program he’d been a part of and had just took CSU to the big dance.

Also, the AD doesn’t just get a blank check and get to go do whatever he wants. Moos has been handed the keys to a hot rod. TO was handed the keys to a Ford Taurus.

While Bill Moos has made insane hires in such a short time, it hasn’t been a difficult thing to do.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not gonna go blame too much on TO. At the time we hired Miles all signs pointed to it being a great hire. He had improved each program he’d been a part of and had just took CSU to the big dance.

Also, the AD doesn’t just get a blank check and get to go do whatever he wants. Moos has been handed the keys to a hot rod. TO was handed the keys to a Ford Taurus.

While Bill Moos has made insane hires in such a short time, it hasn’t been a difficult thing to do.

To be fair he improved Nebrasketball. Not to where the #11 program in attendance (across all divisions) needs to be though.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TO wouldn't buy a hot rod. He prefers price tag of the Taurus.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the Ford Tempo. The Tempo was like the mid-major of the Taurus

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true, TO wouldn’t buy a hot rod.

But he didn’t even have the option to go after a big name back then. We’re in a different place now.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true, TO wouldn’t buy a hot rod.

But he didn’t even have the option to go after a big name back then. We’re in a different place now.

did ye notice the OU theme Nebraska hat Frosty wore yesterday?