• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA Game Thread for November 8, 2016

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really only post there when it comes to a police shooting when I think the cop was in the wrong. Otherwise I stay far away.

I quit posting in those threads. My Dad was a police officer for over 20 years before he was injured on the job and became a bilingual elementary school teacher, so it's hard for me to be unbiased.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Not the first time I've been dubbed an honorary black man. Especially considering the food I like and that musically I love blues and 70's soul music.

From the waist down?

* sliiiiiiiiides into TF12'S dm *

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last couple days the defense has been very good and they really haven't been shooting well especially from the outside, it was a matter of time before they lost a game. I don't like the fact they shot 42 threes.
yah...too many threes and they had an off-shooting night....the pick and roll defense was pretty weak too...i didnt watch a lot of the 2nd half as the election results were obviously shocking after many prediced a landslide prior to election....still in a state of shock...im shocked trump won- he won all those swing states for the most part--- ohio, florida, north carolina, arizona, iowa, etc....but the real surprise was winning penn and wisconsin and probably michigan and --- even how close virginia was- and nh......

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO good thing I never took a jaunt into it...

they say two things you NEVER discuss are religion and politics...

We have dipped our toes into the subject on the NBA threads a time or two and I don't recall it getting out of hand.

If folks step out their lanes, from either party, TF12 waves the ban hammer and shuts that shit down quick.

People just need to respect others opinions.

Hell, if a reality TV show star can become the most powerful man in the world, isn't that proof that America is the land of opportunity? :lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have dipped our toes into the subject on the NBA threads a time or two and I don't recall it getting out of hand.

If folks step out their lanes, from either party, TF12 waves the ban hammer and shuts that shit down quick.

Hell, if a reality TV show star can become the most powerful man in the world, isn't that proof that America is the land of opportunity? :lol:

In 4 years...President Kardashian.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hmm, so if I say I don't like LeClown and others here give me a hard time for it...:puzzled:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One positive note for the Cavs is Kevin Love with 24 points and 0 3PT. Its only 7 games... but it has been nice to see Love working out of the midpost so much.