• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA Game Thread for November 14, 2016

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nba_header.jpg

nba1_zps8asj0wnt.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty full schedule for a monday night....

Clippers are better then people thought- told everyone this before the season started....its their year...im tellin you- if some things break right.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clippers are better then people thought- told everyone this before the season started....its their year...im tellin you- if some things break right.

Please stop.

#NoJinx

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're the same old Clippers. We won't know anything about this team until May. They will win their 55+ games and finish 2nd or 3rd in the West.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're the same old Clippers.

What did they add to their team that makes them better than last year? Also, I don't know about 2nd or 3rd...maybe 4th because I think OKC is going to slip a lot- possibly miss the playoffs this year based on them losing KD & other teams have gotten better.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did they add to their team that makes them better than last year? Also, I don't know about 2nd or 3rd...maybe 4th because I think OKC is going to slip a lot- possibly miss the playoffs this year based on them losing KD & other teams have gotten better.

What 3 other teams are finishing with a better regular season record? Outside of the Warriors, I'm not even sure if the Spurs can do it. And there's no other team out West who I see winning 55+ games which is what the Clippers is almost certain to win.

As for who they added to their team, they made some small moves to improve their bench which would help their team and also having Blake for most of the season (assuming he doesn't miss 3 months again) as he did last year also makes a different

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What 3 other teams are finishing with a better regular season record? Outside of the Warriors, I'm not even sure if the Spurs can do it. And there's no other team out West who I see winning 55+ games which is what the Clippers is almost certain to win.

As for who they added to their team, they made some small moves to improve their bench which would help their team and also having Blake for most of the season (assuming he doesn't miss 3 months again) as he did last year also makes a different
I think SA will be right there in the top 3 with the Warriors.

I don't think having Blake for a full season is the reason they would make the top 3- only because in the past when he's played entire seasons they've always hovered around 4,5 or 6. I have to see it to believe it is all I'm saying.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mo Speights, Raymond Felton, Brandon Bass, Alan Anderson.

When Blake and Paul go to the bench, the lead actually increases.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Speights, Raymond Felton, Brandon Bass, Alan Anderson.

When Blake and Paul go to the bench, the lead actually increases.
I'm not sure any of those guys are what will put your team over the top- but I guess it could be possible. It would be fun to watch Speights getting D-bo'd under the rim from the other perspective.

Also, I think the Lakers are trying to take their city back. :dhd:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I think the Lakers are trying to take their city back. :dhd:

When did they lose it?

Xmas day should be fun.

For me anyway...lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did they lose it?

Xmas day should be fun.

For me anyway...lol
When Jimmy took over- at least that's what many have been saying. Agree about Xmas- will be fun to see that match up. Plenty of time for GS to tighten things up.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jimmy took over- at least that's what many have been saying. Agree about Xmas- will be fun to see that match up. Plenty of time for GS to tighten things up.

With the quick start, folks stopped talking about burning Jimbo at the stake.

I know that's bad news for some fans.

But, y'all should treat it like I treated the Presidential Election results.

I love America way more than I dislike Trump.

So, as long as your Team is winning, that's all that matters.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think SA will be right there in the top 3 with the Warriors.

I don't think having Blake for a full season is the reason they would make the top 3- only because in the past when he's played entire seasons they've always hovered around 4,5 or 6. I have to see it to believe it is all I'm saying.

Yeah I think SAS can finish ahead of them but I also believe vice versa. I just have go idea what other team can finish ahead of the Clippers.

Well they did finish 3rd in the previous 2 seasons before last year.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think SAS can finish ahead of them but I also believe vice versa. I just have go idea what other team can finish ahead of the Clippers.

Well they did finish 3rd in the previous 2 seasons before last year.

As currently constructed, without major injuries, Spurs, Warriors and a healthy Griz.

But, when is the last time the Griz were healthy?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the quick start, folks stopped talking about burning Jimbo at the stake.

I know that's bad news for some fans.

But, y'all should treat it like I treated the Presidential Election results.

I love America way more than I dislike Trump.

So, as long as your Team is winning, that's all that matters.
LOL at your analogy!
But you're right- I'm not leaving my country just because someone else is an idiot- and happened to be elected president (which by the way is just more trickery). :D

I think the Lakers doing so well is a double edged sword. On one hand it's nice to see them playing well & actually having a chance to win most nights. But, it also puts a Band-Aid on the gauge within ownership known as Jimmy Buss. Hopefully both will work themselves out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As currently constructed, without major injuries, Spurs, Warriors and a healthy Griz.

No way are the Grizz are a better regular season than the Clippers this year if both are healthy.

Before Blake injury last year, The Clips won 56+ games in the previous 3 seasons. I expect the same this year as long as Blake and CP3 doesn't have any significant injuries.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea....I'm not sold on the Grizz either. I would say they have about the same chance as the Clippers IMO.

I just don't know how in this new era teams with multiple bigs in the starting line-up can beat the smaller quicker teams. I didn't want to believe it when the Lakers had Pau & Andrew- but it's even more apparent now.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way are the Grizz are a better regular season than the Clippers this year if both are healthy.

Before Blake injury last year, The Clips won 56+ games in the previous 3 seasons. I expect the same this year as long as Blake and CP3 doesn't have any significant injuries.

Dude, I still think.Gasol can be a force.

If Parsons can get healthy, Gasol can stay healthy, they could be really good.

All big ifs though.