• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Draft Lottery tonight

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao.....what's the lowdown on Lonnie Walker?

I saw him going to the Paper Clips @13 on a mock.

I only watched a few Canes games.
I just don’t have enough hours in a day to watch much CBB.
Anyway, he’s supposed to be good, lol.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts, @WiggyRuss , @tlance

Surprised?

If Luka Doncic isn’t taken No. 1 overall then there’s a chance he’ll fall a few picks. According to Jonathan Givony of ESPN, the Kings and Hawks, owners of the No. 2 and 3 overall picks respectively, are expected to target American frontcourt players.

Report: Atlanta Hawks ‘likely to pass’ on Luka Doncic at No. 3

Hard to say.

All I know about Doncic is the highlight reels I have seen and the scouting reports I have read. He looks good based off that, but literally anybody can be made to look better than they are in highlights.

Based on what I have seen from the other players I have watched, there are only 2 I would personally take ahead of Doncic's potential. That is Ayton and Porter.

But again, I have never seen him play.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say.

All I know about Doncic is the highlight reels I have seen and the scouting reports I have read. He looks good based off that, but literally anybody can be made to look better than they are in highlights.

Based on what I have seen from the other players I have watched, there are only 2 I would personally take ahead of Doncic's potential. That is Ayton and Porter.

But again, I have never seen him play.
I think the Team that takes Bagley over him could be looking at a Okafor over Porzingis type situation.

I like Marvin.

But, I love what I have seen from Luka, albeit limited sightings.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liangelo Ball working out today at the Combine. Can't lie, his shot looks pretty good. Somewhere Lavar is trying to hire scientist to combine Lonzo and Liangelo into one person.