• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Cap & Bucket Draft QF3 : Nos vs WLK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOS

QUARTER 1
Mike Bibby - $1 - Kings(3)
Alvin Robertson - $4 - Spurs(2)
Carmelo Anthony - $10 - Nuggets(3)
Buck Williams - $3 - Nets(4)
Walt Bellamy - $4 - Wizards(5)

QUARTER 2
Earl "the Pearl" Monroe - $4 - Knicks(5)
Michael Cooper - $1 - Lakers(1)
Mark Aguirre - $3 - Mavericks(3)
Spencer Haywood - $5 - Thunder(5)
Chris Bosh - $11 - Heat(4)

QUARTER 3
Mookie Blaylock - $1 - Hawks(4)
"Pistol" Pete Maravich- $5 - Jazz(2)
Connie Hawkins - $5 - Suns(3)
Bob McAdoo - $5 - Clippers(5)
Darryl Dawkins - $1 - 76ers(1)

QUARTER 4
Stephen Curry - $5 - Warriors(2)
Joe Dumars - $6 - Pistons(2)
Scottie Pippen - $7 - Bulls(1)
George McGinnis - $6 - Pacers(4)
Hakeem Olajuwon - $12 - Rockets(1)

VS

WLK

Tri-Angulation:
PG - Chauncey Billups - $5 - Nuggets
SG - Kobe Bryant - $17 - Lakers
SF - Jerry Stackhouse - $2 - Pistons
PF - Caldwell Jones - $1 - 76ers
C - Arvydas Sabonis - $1 - Blazers

Fast-Break 2 Inside-Out:
PG - John Wall - $5 - Bullets
SG - Manu Ginobilli - $2 - Spurs
SF - Michael Finely - $2 - Mavs
PF - Lamar Odom - $1 - Clippers
C - Willis Reed - $7 - Knicks

Leave Nobody:
PG - Calvin Murphy - $1 - Rockets
SG - Mitch Richmond - $6 - Kings
SF - “Thunder” Dan Majerle - $3 - Heat
PF - Karl Malone - $14 - Jazz
C - Pau Gasol - $6 - Grizzles

Run-n-Gun:
PG - Jason Kidd - $10 Nets
SG - Reggie Miller - $5 - Pacers
SF - Larry Johnson - $2 - Pelicans
PF - Kevin Durant - $9 - Thunder
C - Tyson Chandler - $1 - Bulls

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOS - 4
WLK -

VOTED - Nos, Ducey, UK, Shane

Race to 4

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run n Gun? Thought that was a football formation? The Quarter titles are throwing me off, give me a sec

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting thrown off too... But not because of the names... I just have trouble measuring Hanging With MR cooper's defensive prowess when He is NOT facing Michael Jordan... I mean come on!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To WLK: since you like to give an outline it only makes it fair I give you my opinion. I like NBA strategy...

Quarter 1 - Why do you need Stack with Kobe? He was a pure scorer. I would have put Majerle next to him. Other than that, I like both these lineups. I got WLK bc Kobe.

Quarter 2 - I actually really like both these lineups, the pieces fit. I got Nos.

Quarter 3 - Again, both these lineups fit well. Like WLK’s matchups a little more. I lean WLK.

Quarter 4 - This is where it gets tough.

Kidd - Steph - it goes both ways. Kidd was an underrated defender he could post up steph but then you have the best shooter of all-time. Adv Steph

Miller - Dumars - both great shooters. Dumars could defend. Still a push here.

Pippen - Johnson - a good matchup. I assume Pippen is on kd but either way adv Pippen barely.

KD - Mcginnis - KD.

Hakeem!

This is close. Very close...give me time lolzzz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These could be two top 3 teams, sucks one has to lose.

Nos by a small twig

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To WLK: since you like to give an outline it only makes it fair I give you my opinion. I like NBA strategy...

Quarter 1 - Why do you need Stack with Kobe? He was a pure scorer. I would have put Majerle next to him. Other than that, I like both these lineups. I got WLK bc Kobe.

Quarter 2 - I actually really like both these lineups, the pieces fit. I got Nos.

Quarter 3 - Again, both these lineups fit well. Like WLK’s matchups a little more. I lean WLK.

Quarter 4 - This is where it gets tough.

Kidd - Steph - it goes both ways. Kidd was an underrated defender he could post up steph but then you have the best shooter of all-time. Adv Steph

Miller - Dumars - both great shooters. Dumars could defend. Still a push here.

Pippen - Johnson - a good matchup. I assume Pippen is on kd but either way adv Pippen barely.

KD - Mcginnis - KD.

Hakeem!

This is close. Very close...give me time lolzzz

I disagree with the votes but I really like Nos’ team so I’m not too upset... I think my matchups kinda give me a slight advantage... but the only thing I’ll say about the Stack thing... I wanted to make sure you stayed engaged on him within the offense in the triangle... you can kinda rotate on a guy who just catch and shoots as apposed to a guy when he catches he can shoot, attack as well as he can attack right off the bat...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with the votes but I really like Nos’ team so I’m not too upset... I think my matchups kinda give me a slight advantage... but the only thing I’ll say about the Stack thing... I wanted to make sure you stayed engaged on him within the offense in the triangle... you can kinda rotate on a guy who just catch and shoots as apposed to a guy when he catches he can shoot, attack as well as he can attack right off the bat...

I went back and forth, both of you have your advantages and disadvantages so it’s hard to say which has the most, etc. I feel like these are some of best teams. The Kobe quarter was throwing me off bc. Have you winning it, but by how much bc I like his bigs more in that matchup. Both have deadly 4th’s too so it’s pick and choosing matchups, etc. Stack wasnt ideal but it didnt determine anything fyi, just kinda saw it and threw it out there. Nicely made team, I wouldnt feel disapointed with this loss bc you could have very well been in the ship. :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went back and forth, both of you have your advantages and disadvantages so it’s hard to say which has the most, etc. I feel like these are some of best teams. The Kobe quarter was throwing me off bc. Have you winning it, but by how much bc I like his bigs more in that matchup. Both have deadly 4th’s too so it’s pick and choosing matchups, etc. Stack wasnt ideal but it didnt determine anything fyi, just kinda saw it and threw it out there. Nicely made team, I wouldnt feel disapointed with this loss bc you could have very well been in the ship. :suds:

at MOST the THIRD BEST TEAM!!!!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see what you were trying to do with Stack, but IMO, you would have been better served swapping him and Ginobili. The triangle also relies on floor spacing. Stack was more of a slasher, and you could have used one more shooter and passer to facilitate within it. Chauncey, Sabonis and Kobe were all great fits.

I have the 1st quarter as a wash, 2nd to Nos, 3rd slightly to you and 4th Quarter to Nos.