• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nash rumors heating up again

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm scared.

Probably an unreliable source so take it for what it's worth:

"BREAKING TRADE RUMOR- When #NASH is a Flyer tomorrow remember it was reported here first. JvR centerpiece along with Bob. and Read #CBJ" - tweeter

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God fucking dammit make it stop.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm scared.

Probably an unreliable source so take it for what it's worth:

"BREAKING TRADE RUMOR- When #NASH is a Flyer tomorrow remember it was reported here first. JvR centerpiece along with Bob. and Read #CBJ" - tweeter

You guys will hate me forever for this but if deal had getting Bryz and his contract out of. Here, then do it. Ill be fucking pissed at Homer for a long time because of this Bryz contract. Hopefully we keep Bob and send this dope Bryzy. This rumor sucks moose cock.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the deal is jvr, bob, and read.. i'll go ahead and say it.. i'd think about it.

that being said, i'd be surprised if homer even picks up the phone if howson calls.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole price tag for Nash is way too high. There is no guarantee that he plays to his true potential if he's traded, then you have his gimongeous cap hit and the future implications on your team. The only way this deal gets done is if the price comes down(a lot) and they take either Bryz or Briere back in the package and get off the 2 prospects.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, now that the pressure to move by the deadline has passed, and it looks more and more like Howson is a lame duck...Nash being moved at the draft looks like the way it will happen.

If I was Homer (and I am not) that is when I would try to move Nash. By then a better understanding of how this team shakes out in the playoffs, and who is not part of the longer term answer. Also, who might (of the NTC/NMC) might welcome becoming moving to a new market.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually, now that the pressure to move by the deadline has passed, and it looks more and more like Howson is a lame duck...Nash being moved at the draft looks like the way it will happen.

If I was Homer (and I am not) that is when I would try to move Nash. By then a better understanding of how this team shakes out in the playoffs, and who is not part of the longer term answer. Also, who might (of the NTC/NMC) might welcome becoming moving to a new market.

I think we target Nashville at the draft. Lets steal from them once again.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we target Nashville at the draft. Lets steal from them once again.

I would not mind targeting the Preds blue line at all. Trouble is that they may go all psycho and try to resign people instead of shipping them out for picks. Who knows....

But I think the draft weekends is going to be very interesting, again. That and the uncertain Collective Bargaining Agreement...what happens with the cap, the over 35 contracts, retirement due to injury...all those things could impact team (read Flyers) willingness or ability to go crazy making trades for a contract like Nash's or raiding the Preds or.... (insert expensive nice addition here)

:-)