• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nagy will be canned after the T-Day game

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or so says NBC Sports:

So says many different sources.

You beat me to posting this by mere seconds, by the way. lol

It makes sense after the debacle vs Baltimore. That was the nail in his coffin. The season is shot, time to turn the page, and begin looking at candidates/towards the future. Get a jump start on the process.

Have we ever fired a coach midseason? I know not in my lifetime.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So says many different sources.

You beat me to posting this by mere seconds, by the way. lol

It makes sense after the debacle vs Baltimore. That was the nail in his coffin. The season is shot, time to turn the page, and begin looking at candidates/towards the future. Get a jump start on the process.

Have we ever fired a coach midseason? I know not in my lifetime.
According to the article, Da Bears have never fired a HC during the season, so this will be a first. Nagy sure has earned it tho.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the article, Da Bears have never fired a HC during the season, so this will be a first. Nagy sure has earned it tho.
If Trestman couldn't get himself fired amidst the 2014 disaster, this speaks volumes towards how badly everyone wants him gone. Apparently, the players included.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what if they win?

i don't disagree, but seems odd to say we're going to fire him Friday, but lets make him coach Thursday

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo is running a counter story debunking it. Nagy is denying it will happen.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being chanted during the Bulls game too shos volume,I just wish the fans at his sons HS fmootball game couldve kept quiet to give his son some respect......

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally. So who's hot in the coaching candidate circles?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lombardi on the score this morning, said that a rule change allowing teams to interview coaches 2 weeks prior to the final game of the season might be the reason he is gone before the end of the year. Gives Tabor a hand full of games to coach before interviews of pure head coaches starts. I cannot see them firing him after a win tomorrow. I can see lose in detroit and you are gone, but not after a win.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout fucking time.

Fuck that POS cheerleader.

You guys ever seen a more retarded playcall than that Wildcat on 4th and 1. A wildcat with only Monty back there?? Gee, I wonder what they're gonna do??

I have never seen a coach that could suck the wind out of the sails faster. Dude's an energy vampire.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure the next coach will have their accolades and credentials, and i have nothing against whoever might be the next HC candidate... that said, i feel the Bears need to bring in an ex-Bear.

I am not suggesting a Singeltary or Frazier or Chico, but they need a leader who exemplifies the history, the passion, the glory, and the angst of playing for the fans and city of Chicago. And hold them accountable.

:2cents:

#firenagy
#firephillips

Last edited:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure the next coach will have their accolades and credentials, and i have nothing against whoever might be the next HC candidate... that said, i feel the Bears need to bring in an ex-Bear.

I am not suggesting a Singeltary or Frazier or Chico, but they need a leader who exemplifies the history, the passion, the glory, and the angst of playing for the fans and city of Chicago. And hold them accountable.

#firenagy
#firephillips

omg. What a snowflake. Wrong in everything that you said.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#firenagy
#firephillips
Why fire Phillips? He's like the one guy in the entire building who absolutely crushes it at his job.

Imagine being so good with image, marketing, and finance. That you can have a shit football product most every year, still sell out every Sunday, raise prices most every year, and still rake in massive profits.

That dude excels at what he does.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's pretty obvious now that the Bears will wait until after this season to can Nagy. While I'm sure a majority of Bears fans hope his successor is one with previous NFL experience, maybe even someone with past ties to the Bears, here's an interesting alternative:

The same man who coached JF in his successful stint at the college level. Not sure how likely this is, but it's an interesting idea nonetheless.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's pretty obvious now that the Bears will wait until after this season to can Nagy. While I'm sure a majority of Bears fans hope his successor is one with previous NFL experience, maybe even someone with past ties to the Bears, here's an interesting alternative:

The same man who coached JF in his successful stint at the college level. Not sure how likely this is, but it's an interesting idea nonetheless.
Was reading about him and that option the other day. It's interesting, for sure.