• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

N’Keal Harry traded to the Bears.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7th round isn't as throwaway as you think. Eagles got their starting LT and soon to be All-Pro Jordan Mailata in the 7th round. They got Jalen Mills who was a starting CB for them in their Super Bowl year. Beau Allen who was a contributing member of that Super Bowl winning defensive line. And most importantly they got Koy Detmer was the greatest holder to ever play the game of professional football and a pretty damn good QB.
I clearly stated that every pick is valued, but to surrender a 7th rounder and not until '24 at that comes as close to a throw away pick as you're realistically gonna get. Harry may turn out to be a bust and gets cut before the season started. But he went to a team without a great set of WRs, so he has a chance to make the team, and if so, to contribute. That to me is very much worth a two-year-later 7th rounder.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly stated that every pick is valued, but to surrender a 7th rounder and not until '24 at that comes as close to a throw away pick as you're realistically gonna get. Harry may turn out to be a bust and gets cut before the season started. But he went to a team without a great set of WRs, so he has a chance to make the team, and if so, to contribute. That to me is very much worth a two-year-later 7th rounder.

Bears to me are just a franchise lost adrift at sea. They should have made a real effort to put some sort of talent around Fields heading into year 2. Trading a 7th for whatever the hell this bust's name is just seems insulting if anything if I'm Fields.

What a dog shit team that just added another dog shit player. It's going to be such an ugly season in Chicago. They don't seem to know what they are doing or have any plan other than to maybe just tank this season hard.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears to me are just a franchise lost adrift at sea. They should have made a real effort to put some sort of talent around Fields heading into year 2. Trading a 7th for whatever the hell this bust's name is just seems insulting if anything if I'm Fields.

What a dog shit team that just added another dog shit player. It's going to be such an ugly season in Chicago.
You seem to have anger issues.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have anger issues.

Anger? I'm not angry about anything the Bears do. I'm not a Bears fan. I'm a neutral observer watching a bad team from last year that looks like it will be worse this year. They just seem very lost since they fired Lovie. Nagy looked like he might be able to turn things around but that flamed out in a hurry.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a future 7th???

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A solid move for Chicago?

New England a strong WR group itself?

What the fuck is Ian Rapoport smoking?

NE is going to have one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL this season. You think I jest but no sir I do not.

N'Keal might actually benefit from a change in scenery. He started off bad in NE and just had bad mojo the entire time that he could never correct. He did make a few good catches and he's definitely willing to block. Chicago spent a 7th on him. Not a huge gamble.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to have to rewind to figure this out, but wasn’t there a Pats fan in here comparing this guys’ stats with DK Metcalf or some shit…like a year or 2 ago?

Doubtful though people do drink alcohol so maybe. Harry just never got it going in NE from day 1. Too bad.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A solid move for Chicago?

New England a strong WR group itself?

What the fuck is Ian Rapoport smoking?
Not everybody can have an awesome assemblage of talent like the Eagles do on O?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a dog shit team that just added another dog shit player. It's going to be such an ugly season in Chicago. They don't seem to know what they are doing or have any plan other than to maybe just tank this season hard.
If it's a 6th or 7th rounder it's fine.....

If it's a 1st rounder to 5th rounder......the GM should be fired.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful though people do drink alcohol so maybe. Harry just never got it going in NE from day 1. Too bad.

Not doubtful. It was a prominent NE fan and they were 100% serious.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all tend to forget that Harry was drafted as a potential "big" target for Tom Brady. Brady worked with him and then gave up. Harry thinks he's DK Metcalf. He played against lesser competition in college and has never been willing to work to bring himself to the NFL level. When Brady will take a sack, rather than throw a pass to you, one would think you might consider making a little self-improvement. Brady invited him to the Montana ranch with all of the other WR and RB and Harry stayed home.

He's a physical specimen. He has a football brain about the size of a BB.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus they only surrender a 2024 7th rd pick.
Which means they could have had him for free next year if the Pats didn't cut him this year.

Which probably means they could have had him for free this year.

A 7th rounder was wasted to give them a few extra weeks to acclimate/evaluate him.

Bears fleeced themselves.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N'Keal might actually benefit from a change in scenery. He started off bad in NE and just had bad mojo the entire time that he could never correct.
His first year Brady told him "You Suck" by not throwing him the ball.
Then Brady told the world "Harry sucks so bad, I can't even stand to play on the same team"

My guess is that destroyed the fragile little fellas confidence.

Or, he sucks that bad.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means they could have had him for free next year if the Pats didn't cut him this year.

A 7th rounder was wasted to give them a few extra weeks to acclimate/evaluate him.

Well..
Now we've heard the Boston perspective

Seems worthy for Chicago to me. On the street, not sure Harry was picking the Bears

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..
Now we've heard the Boston perspective

Seems worthy for Chicago to me. On the street, not sure Harry was picking the Bears
I hope he turns it on and it all clicks in Chicago for him.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well it depends on a couple of assumptions.
1. You're assuming the Pats were going to cut Harry. Actually, not a bad assumption, considering Belichick sent him packing for a 7th rounder. Kinda stands to reason that this would have happened. But we don't really know, do we.
2. And if the Pats were going to cut Harry, assumption #2 is the Bears would have been the team to still land him. Who's to say other teams wouldn't have been in on inking him.
And finally, to give away a 7th round draft pick that doesn't take place for a couple of years for a former 1st rounder who's only 24, possible bust or not, then I think you and I have different opinions on how we define being fleeced.