• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

N’Keal Harry traded to the Bears.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7th round isn't as throwaway as you think. Eagles got their starting LT and soon to be All-Pro Jordan Mailata in the 7th round. They got Jalen Mills who was a starting CB for them in their Super Bowl year. Beau Allen who was a contributing member of that Super Bowl winning defensive line. And most importantly they got Koy Detmer was the greatest holder to ever play the game of professional football and a pretty damn good QB.
There is in in between strategy there. They are setting their young QB to be ruined like they traditionally do with all QBs.

For Roseman's faults he has shown how to do a quick rebuild. Eagles went from 4-11-1 in 2020 to 9-8 last year and now seen as one of the more complete rosters in the league when it looked like they would be awful for a long time after that 2020 season. A big part of that has been to invest in building up the offense around their young QB to give him the best chance to succeed.

.......so to recap: The Pats trade a WR to the Bears, and RtK uses this info to make multiple posts to inform us on how the Eagles are loaded with 7th round all-pros, and give their coaching staff a big ol'handy!

That seems about par for the course!

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have Mooney, Pringle, Harry and rookie Velus Jones Jr at receiver.....not too shabby.

Yeah this move makes them the 3rd worst WR group in the league. Not just the 2nd worst.

Moving The Jeffersons GIF by TV One

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7th round isn't as throwaway as you think. Eagles got their starting LT and soon to be All-Pro Jordan Mailata in the 7th round. They got Jalen Mills who was a starting CB for them in their Super Bowl year. Beau Allen who was a contributing member of that Super Bowl winning defensive line. And most importantly they got Koy Detmer was the greatest holder to ever play the game of professional football and a pretty damn good QB.
It's basically a throwaway. Name the quality players that are 7th rounders. By the end of the 6th, it gets picked pretty clean of the legit draftable players.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need to overpay for mediocre players. Just seems like they are going to completely ruin Fields and they don't really have much care that they are doing so.

Im one that doesnt believe you ruin a player,the player ruined himself by not having enough nfl legit talent within himself....

I will wait for judgement during 2023 season when all tjis extra freeagent money and finally having draft capital to use for a decent offense.....

If the put olineman and wrs together and he tanks,its JFs fault,other than that,its Poles and Eberfluss.....

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im one that doesnt believe you ruin a player,the player ruined himself by not having enough nfl legit talent within himself....

I will wait for judgement during 2023 season when all tjis extra freeagent money and finally having draft capital to use for a decent offense.....

If the put olineman and wrs together and he tanks,its JFs fault,other than that,its Poles and Eberfluss.....

Players can definitely be ruined by going to the wrong situation. These aren't finished product, they are very much developing during their early years in the league.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......so to recap: The Pats trade a WR to the Bears, and RtK uses this info to make multiple posts to inform us on how the Eagles are loaded with 7th round all-pros, and give their coaching staff a big ol'handy!

That seems about par for the course!
RtK apparently has me on ignore. I guess he got tired of me embarrassing him for the stupidity that he posts!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players can definitely be ruined by going to the wrong situation. These aren't finished product, they are very much developing during their early years in the league.

I believe you either have rhe talent to play or you dont.......

Otherwise every qb would be top nfl caliber qb..........

So what youre saying is Mac Jonaes is the next Tom Brady....???

Nah,the player beings his own talent to the league.......And it helps when you have weapons......

Without JaMaar Chase,do you think Burrow would of taken that team to the SB.....??

Not happenin.......

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you either have rhe talent to play or you dont.......

Otherwise every qb would be top nfl caliber qb..........

So what youre saying is Mac Jonaes is the next Tom Brady....???

Nah,the player beings his own talent to the league.......And it helps when you have weapons......

Without JaMaar Chase,do you think Burrow would of taken that team to the SB.....??

Not happenin.......

Plenty of people have talent. Not everyone with talent makes it. It's about what you do with that talent. Development of that talent is major. A bad situation can kill a young players career.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of people have talent. Not everyone with talent makes it. It's about what you do with that talent. Development of that talent is major. A bad situation can kill a young players career.

There is a difference of talent......not what Im saying,a coach can install whatever said player needs,but said player needs the talent to execute......

Give me talent anyday over coaching.....

Jimmy Johnson,Phil Jackson,Mike Ditka and Belicek just a few off the top of my head that proves you need talent......

Look at their respective careers:
Jimmy Johnson,huge trade with Minnesota,9 draft picks for one guy,and bam,instant winners.......Goes to Miami who was a decent team,and oisses down his leg.....

Phil Jackson,inherits Jordan and the rest of the Bulls,win 3 straight Champiknships.....Jordan leaves for two years,no Championships,he returns,3 straight again......
He inherits Kobe and Shaq and bam Champs again.....Knicks pay him a ton of money to go there,and never heard of again......
Ditkas,had a great team as thd Bears coach,goes to New Orleans,trades awsy his draft for Ricky Williams.....what a dumbass.....
Belicek had a vouple decent teams with the Browns,but nothing......Drsfts Brady,and thry go down as one of the greatest teams evet along with the goat qb.....
Brady leaves,wins anothet SB......

Belicek....ya well.......

Give me the talent.........

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference of talent......not what Im saying,a coach can install whatever said player needs,but said player needs the talent to execute......

Give me talent anyday over coaching.....

Jimmy Johnson,Phil Jackson,Mike Ditka and Belicek just a few off the top of my head that proves you need talent......

Look at their respective careers:
Jimmy Johnson,huge trade with Minnesota,9 draft picks for one guy,and bam,instant winners.......Goes to Miami who was a decent team,and oisses down his leg.....

Phil Jackson,inherits Jordan and the rest of the Bulls,win 3 straight Champiknships.....Jordan leaves for two years,no Championships,he returns,3 straight again......
He inherits Kobe and Shaq and bam Champs again.....Knicks pay him a ton of money to go there,and never heard of again......
Ditkas,had a great team as thd Bears coach,goes to New Orleans,trades awsy his draft for Ricky Williams.....what a dumbass.....
Belicek had a vouple decent teams with the Browns,but nothing......Drsfts Brady,and thry go down as one of the greatest teams evet along with the goat qb.....
Brady leaves,wins anothet SB......

Belicek....ya well.......

Give me the talent.........
Miami's roster was old and against the cap when Jimmy went there, had he went to Tampa with cap space and a load of draft capital, who knows what would have happened.

As for Belichick, you don't win that many years without coaching and prepping that talent.

As usual you're missing the big picture.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami's roster was old and against the cap when Jimmy went there, had he went to Tampa with cap space and a load of draft capital, who knows what would have happened.

As for Belichick, you don't win that many years without coaching and prepping that talent.

As usual you're missing the big picture.

Oh I get it........

JJ was a farce......He fleeced Minn for Walker to get that team he had,I believe anyone couldve drafted players to make that Dallas team.....He goes to Miami when Shula retired o take over a then playoff team......Yeah,JJ was never heard of again.....Horrible shame hes in the Hall......Only thing that made him was his "How about dem Cowboys"
And dont bring Tampa into it.....thats all hypothetical......he could of also pissed down his leg there too.......

Belicek is a great motivator, and at prepping a team........theres no denying that.but if not for TB,he wins squat......
So where did he take Cle.....??.......He was a nobody until TB came along.....
Where do you see BB taking Mac and co.....??.....I dont see them going anywhere.....
As for Brady,dont count him out ,he very well can take Tampa to the SB again,came very very close last year.......

Coaching helps,but they cant do it without talent........

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it........

JJ was a farce......He fleeced Minn for Walker to get that team he had,I believe anyone couldve drafted players to make that Dallas team.....He goes to Miami when Shula retired o take over a then playoff team......Yeah,JJ was never heard of again.....Horrible shame hes in the Hall......Only thing that made him was his "How about dem Cowboys"
And dont bring Tampa into it.....thats all hypothetical......he could of also pissed down his leg there too.......

Belicek is a great motivator, and at prepping a team........theres no denying that.but if not for TB,he wins squat......
So where did he take Cle.....??.......He was a nobody until TB came along.....
Where do you see BB taking Mac and co.....??.....I dont see them going anywhere.....
As for Brady,dont count him out ,he very well can take Tampa to the SB again,came very very close last year.......

Coaching helps,but they cant do it without talent........
My point is JJ had over the hill talent in Miami and no resources to fix it. Had he gone to TB who knows. He knew how to motivate, it's just nearly impossible to motivate old bones.

I'll retract my big picture comment. It was un called for.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is JJ had over the hill talent in Miami and no resources to fix it. Had he gone to TB who knows. He knew how to motivate, it's just nearly impossible to motivate old bones.

I'll retract my big picture comment. It was un called for.

He took Miami to the playoffs 3 seasons in s row......a team that he inherited.....

Im pretty sure theres ways to fix those type of problems........he was there for like 5 yrs......Had plenty of time.....
And if it wasnt for the biggest most lopsided trade in all of sports,you never would have remembered his name.....

And its all good man........