• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Top 20 NFL QB Ranking for next year

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 4 - Only true Elites
Rodgers, Brady, PManning and Brees

Stud Younguns - one or both may move to join the Big 4, with another year of top 4 performance
RG3 and Luck

now.. the very goods..... don't think any become or are elite by my definition
BigBen (my pick as #5 QB if you discount the younguns), Ryan and Flacco

Possible Stud Younguns - have potential to get to higher level, but lack potential of RG3/Luck.. at this point
Wilson and Kaepernick

the goods
EManning, Romo and Schaub

those would be my top 14 QBs... and the only pure Keepers playing right now...

now... rounding out my top 20 - the QBs with potential to be solid "good" QBs
Stafford, Bradford, Dalton, Tannehill, Cutler and Palmer

HMention - may have potential to crack top 20 but many question marks
Vick and Newton

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not even close

Wilson had a better year than both RG3 and Luck.

I have Wilson where he belongs.. right now he is getting play due to underdog status.. but it is wrong to be putting him with RG3... or Luck

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Wilson where he belongs.. right now he is getting play due to underdog status.. but it is wrong to be putting him with RG3... or Luck

Why? He had a better year than both while playing one of the hardest schedules in the NFL. Luck played the easiest and RGIII played the third-easiest in the NFC.

Beat RGIII head to head in the playoffs and would have won another playoff game if not for lapses on D against the Falcons.

What does getting play due to underdog status even mean?

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
strongly disagree

an injured RG3 and Skins were "laughing" at Seattle... and would have won even by replacing RG3 for 2nd half

because Wilson .. stature/draft status... even playing on West Coast (in a minor city).... has made him the underdog.. similar to how we view backup QBs...

note - i am a Wilson fan.. have liked since NCState frosh year.... but to put him on RG3 or Luck level is simply wrong... and no QB was asked to do less than Wilson for most part of last season

I like Wilson and Kaep... and they had great years.. and have great promise... but, again, they have nowhere near talent or potential of RG3 or Luck

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has nowhere near the talent as RG3 and Luck then how come he was torching the league second half of the year putting up superior stats to either of them?

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this does not mean he has the talent of RG3.. he simply does not

and RG3 was injured the last quarter of the season

again, I like Wilson.. really.. but he is not RG3 (or Luck)

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a reason the players ranked RG3 the #5 QB for next year.. and Wilson much lower

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has nowhere near the talent as RG3 and Luck then how come he was torching the league second half of the year putting up superior stats to either of them?

Dont bother. These Washington fans, especially some of the new guys here are major homers.

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how funny.. surely none of us has much regard for a cowboy fan

Dont bother. These Washington fans, especially some of the new guys here are major homers.

LOL at cowboy fan

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion RGIII has a lot more to prove than Luck or Wilson. With RGIII's injury he is the one of the 3 that has to prove he can change his game to better protect himself and the organization. He reminds me of Steve Young in that way. For the first couple of years he ran with reckless abandon and suffered for it through concussions. It wasn't until he forced himself to become more of a pocket passer and learned how to slide that he became the elite talent that he was. Luck and Wilson both have proven they can be that pocket passer and play smart to protect themselves.

Honestly I can see RGIII being the type that in 5 years has completely destroyed his body and has the shortest career of all 3. Yes those 5 years will have their exciting moments but is he the next Vick that you cannot depend on being there week in and week out.

CantTouchThis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Manning >>>> Ben Roethlisberer

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also have RG3 ahead of Wilson in my rankings ( RG 3 at 8, Wilson at 9, Kaep at 10 and Luck isnt remotely close to top 10 right now... maybe in the 15-18 range) that said if forced to pick of these 4 who would have the best year THIS year Id have RG3 last of the 4. Coming back off that injury their are too many variables especially for a guy who uses his legs as much as RG3 does.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ranking of the 2012 new qbs

1. Luck
2. Kaepernick
3. RGIII
4. Wilson

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ranking of the 2012 new qbs

1. Luck
2. Kaepernick
3. RGIII
4. Wilson

I dont see anyway you can have Luck ranked higher than 4th out of those 4. He had far inferior stats, playing by far and away the easiest schedule of the 4.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see anyway you can have Luck ranked higher than 4th out of those 4. He had far inferior stats, playing by far and away the easiest schedule of the 4.

He was asked to do much more, with much less, than the other three.

And stats are cool... for every "inferior" stat you can provide, I could probably provide another stat to either unsubstantiate it or at least offer another perspective.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say he had the least amount of talent around him of the 4 though especially in the OL department. Schedule means nothing if every other play you are running for your life.