• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Sugar Bowl Pictures

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to NOLA yesterday and I have no fucking clue how Stevie says that place is great. That city is a fucking DUMP. Bourbon street had nasty fucking skipt (pac man jones comments) clubs and fucking hobos everywere. It's smells like garbage and ran down. For Fuck sake clean up the tourist shit at least your broke back fucking french Cajun rejects.

Anyways here are my pictures of the game.

Enjoy fuckers!

eCrybaby

Token WAC Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A few billion of taxpayer dollars have been pumped into that town and I don't see where it all went to other than in Ray Nagin's pocket and into the coffers of that corrupt Police Chief.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck on I think I20 in mississippi there were a mile and a half of the fema trailers on some farmers land.

then you go over that big ass lake into town on I10 and then you see how shitty that town is.

LOL @ Stevie living in a dump.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured you guys would like it.

I have a couple on my cell phone of some hot ass on Bourbon street I just got to figure out how to get em from phone to computer.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100 bucks a piece. Took a buddy of mine that goes to Alabama to the game. So it only cost 100 bucks to watch and $30 to park.

I was in sec 151 row 23 but the row started at like 18 for the first row.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously though it was probably 55% bearcat fans. with that stupid fucking chant that they have. UH OH UH OH UH OH YOU SUCK!

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was baiting them in the hallways during halftime with my camera but they didn't bite.

The whole day on Bourbon street they kept doing this chant OHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHH UC.

they even had national champion shirts on.

They really didn't like it when I told them to join a big boy conference and then they would have something to bitch about. A shit ton of them wore OSU hats and shit like that to the game along with the UC shirt.

During halftime I was busting a kid up pretty good that had a OSU hat on and a UC jersey that looked like he just bought it. Hell it still had creases in it.

me: UH OH UH OH UH OH you SUCK!
him: shut up faggot
me: Let me ask you this, After we finish you faggots off will you take off your UC jersey only to find a OSU shirt to match your hat faggot?
him: no I like both teams.
me: let me guess your a USC fan too aren't you?
him: I'm gonna kick your ass
me: by the showing of your football team you couldn't kick a jews ass that just got out of Auschwitz.
him: leave me alone

It was awesome. I had some recordings but most of them just hung their heads and walked kinda funny.