• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my film review

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) andre roberts is a weapon we need to use more . he is the returner we are looking for plus he is a mismatch on the offensive end . we need to exploit that

2) the defense played fairly well but there was no pressure at all . 1 gift sack and 4 qb hits . also at the end when we needed a stop they gave up 126 yds on the last 2 drives . probably because of fatigue . only saw 2 real missed tackles that counted rambo and clark . rambo took a bad angle on another one . in the off season i was willing to give him a shot . yesterday he cut himself . overall the defense played well enough to win

3) special teams 2 blocked kicks and tackling our own guy dont cut it . way however punted very well . on the blocked kick i think watt got good push more then kai getting off a low kick

4) keenon robinson has a lot of upside

5) gruden didnt run the ball enough and hence his play calling needs improvement

6) now for Rg3 . for the most part he took what the defense gave him and he threw the ball away on 3 occasions. on the sack by swearingger he could have got rid of the ball but caught up thinking about putting a move on him , bad play . the other 2 sacks were missed blocks . the grounding penalty was a bad call . on the early throw to roberts i thought it was a good catch however Rg3 threw a bad ball . a better throw and its a huge gainer . on the deep ball to garcon , garcon misplayed it and should have made the catch . niles paul blew another huge play and it cost us

7) the o/line does a good job vs the run . pass blocking from on the middle and right side is awful . we need to design plays to help them out for now

8) tackling seems to be better and secondary play seems to be better . not sure the defensive play calling has changed . clark makes a huge difference

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the all 22s?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great breakdown Dad, thanks. A lot of what you are posting kind of confirms what we've been talking about since Sunday. I'm still trying to figure out why the play fake, roll out to the right was stopped all game. Were they just squatting on the short routes? Cooley seemed to indicate Grifin was slow to the edge.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great breakdown Dad, thanks. A lot of what you are posting kind of confirms what we've been talking about since Sunday. I'm still trying to figure out why the play fake, roll out to the right was stopped all game. Were they just squatting on the short routes? Cooley seemed to indicate Grifin was slow to the edge.

he did look slow to the edge . imho