• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My favorite value players at every position

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easy to simply like the top player at every position but its unrealistic and serves no purpose so here are my favorite value selections at various positions with some hope that Chip agrees.

QB; Other than Mariotta I don't have much affection for any and personally hope that Winston fails miserably. He is not a good person IMO.
WR; There are so many talented WR's in this class but if I really like Kevin White, Jaelen Strong and Devin Smith. I'd love Lockett if he were 3 inches taller but as a smurf I still like him as a deep threat just can't love him. GBD intrigues me. Agholor has some outstanding stats so I'd go with him as my 1st choice.
RB; Who doesn't like Gurley, he's a beast but Ameer Abdullah is my choice for stud in the making.
TE; Jesse James....if only for the name but really he has potential.
OG; Jamil Douglas is going to be a stalwart once he gets proper coaching.
OT; Terry Poole. Coaching is all he needs. Hard not to like Fisher except for the Chip/Ducks factor.
OC; Reese Dismukes. Slow but solid.

DE; I'm toen between Z. Smith and H. Anderson but either would suit me fine.
DT; . Cooper and D. Lott. Cooper takes no prisoners but needs him some bulk. Lott is a small school guy who looks ready to play.
ILB; M. Hull, its a damn shame he isn't 3" taller. Not too many ILB players that stand out IMO but perhaps T. Jones could develop.
OLB; D. Fowler is my favorite in this draft. He could be awesome in the right system otherwise N. Orchard and H. Kikaha.
CB; J. Shaw really excites me and I also like K. Johnson and M. Peters. There are a couple decent choices here.
SS; J. Tartt is a favorite of mine and many on this board. J. Sample is another.
FS; K. Drummond is a player I've liked for a while now.

Feel free to share your ideas and comments.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston doesn't think you're a good person either, wahoo. :heh: He's a kid and he was given a lot of shit from a lot of assholes. He's handled himself pretty well considering. He loves football and he's got football intelligence, confidence, leadership ability, and drive to be the best. He's going to succeed.

I like Jamil Douglas athletically too, but apparently he's lazy.

I'd love to add both those safeties. Drummond's defense was good every year and he was a staple of it.

Lockett's not just a deep threat. He's ridiculously good at getting open at all levels.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am an asshole with Winston. I see a kid who stole those crab legs and is currently being sued for r*pe. Now is the r*pe thing true, don't know, but there is obviously enough for the suit to go forward. There is some things that are unclear on the crab legs. Either way its not one isolated instance. It really speaks of character of a person who continually puts themselves in that situation.

Nobody has talked about this but what if the suit for r*pe does go forward and he loses, Can he be suspended by Goodell? I sure thing he could be. Even if he wins and something comes out of it that is not correct Rodger could still suspend him. Too much of a risk in my opinion to take him number 1.

Talent on the field, he sure has it but the off the field things will be his downfall.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sued for it? Sued. Do you get that. She wants hush money. Her first plan didn't work, because her case was a joke.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I like outside rd 1

QB Bryce Petty I think has a lot of potential
WR -Phillip Dorsett, Jaelen Strong, Devin Smith, Sammie Coates and Tyler Lockett late sleeper Tony Lippett Mich St
RB Duke Johnson, Tevin Coleman and David Johnson
TE - Clive Walford and a late rd sleeper I really like is Nick Boyle from Delaware
OG - Love Laken Tomlinson from Duke, A.J. Cann and Tre Jackson
OT - Huge Huge Donovan Smith fan, sleeper tackle is Ty Sambrailo from Colorado St
OC - Hroniss Grasu, and my sleeper is Max Garcia Florida
DE - Preston Smith I like a lotas well as Za'Darius Smith
DT- Jordan Phillips and Michael Bennett
ILB - Absolutely love Stephone Anthony this kid will be a pro bowler. Denzel Perryman needs more respect, kids awesome.
OLB - Nate Orchard is a stud DE/OLB, Hau'oli Kikaha is very under rated IMO.
CB - Josh Shaw as you all know I love love love as a CB or Safety, sleeper CB Ladarius Gunter Miami
SS - Jaquiski Tartt has so much talent,sleeper is Ibraheim Campbell Northwestern
FS - Again JOSH SHAW, kid can play! Sleeper would be Kurtis Drummond

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlinson is a beast but doesn't fit what the Eagles want. I'd take him anyway.

No love for the S from PSU?

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sued for it? Sued. Do you get that. She wants hush money. Her first plan didn't work, because her case was a joke.
Yes I get that and I also get that there is a pattern of behavior. WAY too much of a risk especially with Goodell at the helm. They just suspended Greg Hardy for 10 games for what was dismissed as a criminal case but held up in the court of Goodell.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still the most interested to see the following things this season:

How we use the combination of: Kendricks, Kiko, & Ryans?

How we use the combination of: Murray, Mathews, & Sproles?

Who is our starting outside and nickle corner besides Maxwell?

Who is our starting Guard?

Who is our starting Safety?

Is Mathews, Ag, and Huff our Starting lineup or does Austin or Cooper get more snaps?

Lots to still see unfold before the season starts.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine this offense to run faster and more efficiently. WE will wait and see, no sense debating general principles here. I just feel the new players (intelligence, quick release, better route running, and the straight ahead one cut runner will make the players be in a better position at the end of the play to then go ahead and set up for the next play.

The indecision of Foles and Shady did not help. Sanchez was a little better, but not much in year one, I expect Bradford and Murray/Matthews to run it faster. As for OL, the change in RB should have them end up in the middle of the field more, so faster by moving less between plays. That should save them, not hurt them as far as wearing down by the end of the year. Basically, I'm saying that players who follow the directions better will help us run the O faster. Mostly at QB & RB.