• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My favorite players

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men : Freddie Couples
Kenny Perry
Jerry Kelly
Fred Funk

Women : Paula Creamer
Natalie Gulbis
Sandra Gal
Jessica Korda

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men:

1) Anthony Kim - Go ahead and rip it, but this guy has one of the best swings I have ever seen. The 2 tournaments he won, he looked unbeatable. Shame what has happened and I hope he can find his way back.

2) Steve Sticker - Great guy, family guy, personable, great putter, etc....

3) Sergio - Polar opposite of Stricker. Not a great guy. But a lot of fun to watch, and brutally honest. I personally think he is good for golf.

Women:

1) Michelle Wie - Many reasons to like her. Incredible swing, talent, good to look at, media worthy, etc... The LPGA needs more of her.

2) Paula Creamer - Great game. Attractive and personable. A competitor.

3) Sandra Gal - Only one reason. She is the hottest female to ever walk the face of the LPGA. Call me sexist, but thats not it. The LPGA needs more like her. The tour is on a downward spiral, and anyone with a brain knows the asian invasion of chubby koreans who don't speak english does not help viewers, or sponsors. Call it what you will, but this is just the truth.

4) Christina Kim - Polar opposite of Gal. But she is very personable and very likeable. I have met her personally and she is a fun person to be around. Hits the living shit out of the ball as well. When I saw her she was hitting a men's x-flex.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men:

1) Anthony Kim - Go ahead and rip it, but this guy has one of the best swings I have ever seen. The 2 tournaments he won, he looked unbeatable. Shame what has happened and I hope he can find his way back.

2) Steve Sticker - Great guy, family guy, personable, great putter, etc....

3) Sergio - Polar opposite of Stricker. Not a great guy. But a lot of fun to watch, and brutally honest. I personally think he is good for golf.

Women:

1) Michelle Wie - Many reasons to like her. Incredible swing, talent, good to look at, media worthy, etc... The LPGA needs more of her.

2) Paula Creamer - Great game. Attractive and personable. A competitor.

3) Sandra Gal - Only one reason. She is the hottest female to ever walk the face of the LPGA. Call me sexist, but thats not it. The LPGA needs more like her. The tour is on a downward spiral, and anyone with a brain knows the asian invasion of chubby koreans who don't speak english does not help viewers, or sponsors. Call it what you will, but this is just the truth.

4) Christina Kim - Polar opposite of Gal. But she is very personable and very likeable. I have met her personally and she is a fun person to be around. Hits the living shit out of the ball as well. When I saw her she was hitting a men's x-flex.

All good choices , I give you a thumbs up

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Mickelson

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1