• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My 2019 All-Fantasy teams.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st team
QB--Lamar Jackson-BAL
QB--Jameis Winston-TB

RB--Christian McCaffrey-CAR
RB--Dalvin Cook-MIN
RB--Derrick Henry-TEN

TE--Travis Kelce-KC
TE--George Kittle-SF

WR--Michael Thomas-NO
WR--Chris Godwin-TB
WR--DeAndre Hopkins-HOU

K--Harrison Butker-KC
-----
2nd team
QB--Deshaun Watson-HOU
QB--Dak Prescott-DAL

RB--Zeke Elliott-DAL
RB--Aaron Jones-GB
RB--Mark Ingram-BAL

TE--Zach Ertz-PHI
TE--Mark Andrews-BAL

WR--Julio Jones-ATL
WR--Julian Edelman-NE
WR--Cooper Kupp-LAR

K--Wil Lutz-NO

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st team
QB--Lamar Jackson-BAL > according to ADP, he was typically a 9th round pick.
QB--Jameis Winston-TB > per ADP he was also a 9th round pick, further proof that you can wait on a QB.

RB--Christian McCaffrey-CAR > his ADP was 3rd overall pick. Many thought he'd regress.
RB--Dalvin Cook-MIN > Cook's ADP was a early 2nd round. He was also considered by some a regression candidate.
RB--Derrick Henry-TEN > 4th round ADP.

TE--Travis Kelce-KC > middle 2nd rounder per ADP. (I still think that's a steep price for a TE.)
TE--George Kittle-SF > early 3rd rounder.

WR--Michael Thomas-NO > early 2nd rounder.
WR--Chris Godwin-TB > a 5th rounder.
WR--DeAndre Hopkins-HOU > 4th overall pick in the 1st round.

K--Harrison Butker-KC > most tagged the better kickers early, ADP shows him as a 12th round pick, 3rd kicker taken.

DST--New England Patriots > was typically the 9th DST selected and were a good 40 points better than the next best DST which was not the Bears (8th round) or Rams (10th round), the first 2 DST off the boards.

-----
2nd team
QB--Deshaun Watson-HOU > early 4th rounder.
QB--Dak Prescott-DAL > a steal in the 11th round.

RB--Zeke Elliott-DAL > somebody get this 3rd overall pick a razor.
RB--Aaron Jones-GB > slipped to the 3rd round despite LeFleur's history for running.
RB--Mark Ingram-BAL > in a crowded backfield, you could see why he may have fell to the 4th round.

TE--Zach Ertz-PHI > 3rd round per ADP.
TE--Mark Andrews-BAL > His ADP puts him late in the 12th round, but he went largely undrafted. I also think a case could be made for Waller as well. He too went largely undrafted yet finished in the elite range where many were burning early picks for a quality TE.

WR--Julio Jones-ATL > solid 2nd rounder.
WR--Julian Edelman-NE > middle 4th round.
WR--Cooper Kupp-LAR > 5th round.

K--Wil Lutz-NO > late 13th round and typically the 5th kicker taken.

DST--Pittsburgh Steelers > another DST to go largely undrafted. Quietly consistent, they only had 3 weeks with a single-digit score (weeks 1 and 2 were two of those weeks). In ESPN standard leagues, they finished as the 2nd-best DST.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went 10th overall (out of 10 teams).
(1)WR Julio Jones--he put up good fantasy numbers, but why in the hell can't he get in the endzone more?
(2)WR Juju Smith-Schuster--pretty much useless when Big Ben went down and also got hurt. (CUT)
(3)WR Adam Thielen--was doing well until the hammy.
(4)RB Derrick Henry--STUD.
(5)RB Mark Ingram--STUD.
(6)RB Melvin Gordon--once he ended his holdout I thought he'd be a good flex option. It worked.
(7)RB James White--he did okay. I didn't play him much since I had better options.
(8)RB Tarik Cohen--didn't do much. (CUT)
(9)WR AJ Green--didn't play a down this season. (CUT)
(10)QB Philip Rivers--spot starter at best now. (CUT)
(11)WR Marvin Jones--was having a good season until a season ending injury. (CUT) More importantly, I hated to hear the sad news that he lost his 6-month old son. My heart goes out to he and his family.
(12)QB Dak Prescott--A STUD overall as a 12th round steal, but kinda faded the last few games of the season. I would pick him again.
(13)RB Jaylen Samuels--I thought he'd be a great pick if anything happened to James Conner. Conner did get hurt, but Samuels never filled in the way I'd hoped. That offense was anemic all season without Big Ben. (CUT)
(14)TE Delanie Walker--had a couple of good games before a season ending injury in the first half of the season. (CUT)
(15)TE Jimmy Graham--just hasn't produced with GB. (CUT)
(16)K Jason Myers--didn't make a FG until the 4th game; not enough attempts. (CUT)

Key pickups:
QB Jameis Winston
TE Austin Hooper
WR Breshad Perriman
TE Jared Cook
WR Deebo Samuel

It was a very frustrating season. Having said that, I managed to finish 11-5 and win a 3rd consecutive championship as the 4-seed.