• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MWC Basketball Thread

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words probably a few Boise State fans and UNLV fans going at it.

Should be a fun thread.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State has managed to hang with Arizona for a half only down 2!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well I can't see it then

Not many folks can

I don't have it either

I would need to purchase it for one game, not worthwhile to me

It's the only major sports channel I don't have

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Webb has been incredible for us in this game so far

he was hurt briefly but luckily for us he came back in, we sure need him

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Runnin' straight to the NIT.

I'd consider that a successful season for them right now. If Dave Rice doesn't turn things around this year time to get rid of him. I can't even watch Oklahoma hoops w/o getting sick to my stomach because Lon Kruger left the desert. Ever since he walked the Sooners have gotten better each year & the Runnin' Rebels have gotten worse.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd consider that a successful season for them right now. If Dave Rice doesn't turn things around this year time to get rid of him. I can't even watch Oklahoma hoops w/o getting sick to my stomach because Lon Kruger left the desert. Ever since he walked the Sooners have gotten better each year & the Runnin' Rebels have gotten worse.
Don't they have a really good freshman class coming in? I don't follow them enough to know for sure, but I thought they were gonna have a really talented team this year. Not sure if the talent will be able to make up for the coaching disadvantage though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't they have a really good freshman class coming in? I don't follow them enough to know for sure, but I thought they were gonna have a really talented team this year. Not sure if the talent will be able to make up for the coaching disadvantage though.

To me it doesn't matter how much talent UNLV has right now. Rice simply isn't a good coach & I don't get why he hasn't been fired yet. Actually I wasn't happy when they hired him, I wanted Reggie Theus to replace Kruger.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it doesn't matter how much talent UNLV has right now. Rice simply isn't a good coach & I don't get why he hasn't been fired yet. Actually I wasn't happy when they hired him, I wanted Reggie Theus to replace Kruger.
Well it's definitely a put up or get out type of year for Rice(even if he should have gotten out before this). Hopefully the Rebels talent can overcome the Rice factor and make the big dance, the more MWC teams in the tourney the better. Of course I'll be rooting for them to get their teeth kicked in by the Aztecs twice, but that's just friendly competition :suds:.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's definitely a put up or get out type of year for Rice(even if he should have gotten out before this). Hopefully the Rebels talent can overcome the Rice factor and make the big dance, the more MWC teams in the tourney the better. Of course I'll be rooting for them to get their teeth kicked in by the Aztecs twice, but that's just friendly competition :suds:.

Gosh I'm a bit bummed out you won't be rooting for the Runnin' Rebels when they beat the Aztecs this year.:D